I have been gluten-free for about four years now and have tried countless gluten-free recipes. If you've ever tried gluten-free cooking/ baking, you know that you probably have no idea how your recipe is going to turn out until you take that first bite, and often times, you are less than thrilled with the results. For me, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so starting off with lifeless pancakes or other tasteless gluten-free foods, I am not put in the best state of mind. Fortunately, I don't expect to ever have that problem again thanks to KNOW Foods

KNOW's products are made with clean ingredients, free of gluten, dairy, soy, grains etc. and they have all of your favorites. From pancakes, to waffles, to bread slices and wraps, you'll never be stuck in a breakfast slump again. Most importantly, all of the products are delicious. I get excited every time I am about to eat KNOW because I KNOW my meal is going to be delicious. Below I've put together a list of some of my favorite ways to eat KNOW Foods. 

Strawberry Pancakes with Chocolate Sauce

toast, syrup, french toast, peanut butter, peanut
Ariana Pergola

I kid you not when I say these pancakes changed my outlook on life. They are so fluffy, have such a pancake flavor (unlike countless gluten-free pancakes) and were SO easy to make. To prepare the basic mix, you just add water or milk to KNOW's pancake mix. I added strawberries and for the sauce mixed equal parts cacao, coconut oil, honey, almond butter and whatever other superfoods I had lying around. Try these pancakes and your life will be changed. 

French Toast with Blueberries, Coconut Cream and Honey

maple syrup, cream, syrup, blueberry
Ariana Pergola

KNOW's bread slices are a favorite in my household because not only do they make a killer avocado toast, but also a perfect French toast. I even prefer KNOW's bread for French toast compared to other "regular" breads because it is thicker and soaks up the batter better. For the batter I mixed dairy-free milk, eggs, cinnamon and vanilla (don't worry too much about the ratios, it is very forgiving.) For the topping I whipped up some coconut cream and added honey and blueberries. Another favorite is just adding some grass-fed butter and maple syrup. However if you use KNOW's bread slices it will be a win. 

Waffles with Peanut Butter Cream

butter, maple syrup, blueberry, waffle, syrup
Ariana Pergola

These waffles are about as easy as it gets. I just tossed one in the toaster for a few minutes, and in the meantime mixed some peanut butter and coconut milk together and washed some blueberries. Move over eggo, KNOW Foods is here. 

Make-it-your-way Wrap

spinach, cheese, bread, vegetable
Ariana Pergola

These wraps are incredibly versatile and can be eaten at any time of day. I had these for lunch with smoked salmon, mixed greens, cilantro and parsley from my garden, hemp seeds and Kite Hill dairy-free cheese. Right after, I made one for my mom (who has a major sweet tooth) with chocolate hazelnut butter, almonds and strawberries. 

Bonus Recipe:

KNOW also makes so many more products, one of my favorites being their chocolate cupcakes. For a super fast yet impressive dessert, cut out a hole from each cupcake. Blend together dates, water and almond butter and spoon this "caramel" into each hole. Place the top back on and now you have surprise chocolate caramel cupcakes! These are great because they seem like labor intensive homemade cupcakes but take no longer than 5 minutes to prepare! 

I am thankful to KNOW for how much easier they have made my life. They have so many different products that I never get bored of, and I can rely on them when I'm in a pinch. I don't have to worry about having a reaction to any of the high protein ingredients (eggs, almonds, chia, flax) and can share them with my friends and family KNOWing they will love them as well.