We all know what Halloween means—heaps of hard-earned candy. But, ya know, sometimes the average Milky Way bar just doesn't cut it. Looking to spice up your sugar-coated festivities? Follow the stars to know where to start, and may your night be filled with spooky terrors—not food horrors.

Aries (March 21 - April 19): Shattered Glass Cupcakes

Arden Sarner

Aries, we all know you’re going all out this Halloween. No sexy bunny for you—you’re probably gunna pull a Cady Heron and load on the blood and fake scars. Why not embrace your dramatic side with these Blood-Soaked Cupcakes? After all, you’re probably the only one willing to stray into the questionably weird. And we toast to you for it. 

Taurus (April 20 - May 20): Candy-Stuffed Pancakes

Alexander Furuya

So it’s the day after Halloween, and you’ve somehow made it home alive. Most people have moved and started transitioning into Christmas, but not you, Taurus—you’re gunna live out the haunted holiday for as long as you want. No one’s gunna stop you from making Candy-Stuffed Pancakes in the morning while still wearing your costume. No one.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20): Boozy Caramel Apple Milkshake

Arden Sarner

Odds are, Gemini, you have an extensive list for the night’s activities, everything from pumpkin carving to partying to haunted movies. You’re all over the place, but you’re having a blast. That’s why this drink is for you—a boozy, caramel-y milkshake. All the best things in one, just like you.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22): Pretzel Oreo Spiders

sweet, candy, cake, chocolate
Luna Zhang

In the midst of all the blood and gore, you’re probably dressed up as a lil bumblebee or something equally adorable. Cancer, we really appreciate how you keep the cute in Halloween, and so these Oreo Spiders are for you—the only spiders that deserve to exist. Ugh, spiders.

Leo (July 23 - August 22): Pumpkin Pie in a Mug

coffee, cream
Sarah Joh

Half my KitKats are missing, and I’m looking at you and your chocolate-covered, greedy fingers, Leo. How about you make this Pumpkin Pie for one and leave everyone’s hard-earned candy alone? Actually, make two—I’mma need one after dealing with you all day. And no, you can’t have my Crunch Bars, stop asking.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22): Halloween Bark

cake, chocolate
Olivia Chadwick

It’s probably a few days after Halloween, and that candy is starting to look infinitely less appealing. So, what’re you to do? Well, because you’re super savvy and have your sh*t supremely together, you melted it all into amazing Halloween Bark. Somehow, old candy is just better in bark form, ya know?

Libra (September 23 - October 22): Milano Tombstones

Hannah Linn

You, Libra, are all about balance; that’s why you made these Milano Tombstones. See, you can’t have all your sugar come from one food. No, no, there’s different types of sugar—cookie sugar, candy sugar, icing sugar. And you do need all of them to create perfect sugar balance. Clearly. 

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21): Poison Caramel Apple

Hannah Linn

Dear Scorpio—when the bowl on the stoop says only take one, YOU ONLY TAKE ONE. Your chaotic nature really makes you worthy of these Poison Caramel Apples. They look horrible, dark, and threatening, but you can’t resist a bite. Just don’t pull that prank where you replace the apples with onions—we will not forgive you.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21): No Bake Witch Hats

cream, sweet, cake, candy, chocolate
Amy Henson

We get it, Sagittarius—you’ve been waiting for this day all year, and it’s only social construct keeping you from starting your Trick-or-Treating at noon. And we know you’re too excited to sit down to bake something, so make these No Bake Witch Hats and calm ya self—you’ll scare away the kids. 

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19): Boo-Nana Ghosts

Emily Goldberg

Measured and meticulous, you have everything planned out, Capricorn. You know you’re going to need something filling before you head out for the night, and seven Snickers bars probably won’t do the trick. So, cover up some bananas with raisins to get fueled for the festivities ahead..

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18): Brain Shots

yogurt, milk, ice
Evan Caligor

We probably won’t see you wandering around the streets until 2am November 1st, because we know you’re hitting up all the parties on Halloween night. Hence, these Brain Shots are just the thing for you. Maybe they’ll make you smart enough to not make all those bad decisions. We have high hopes. 

Pisces (February 19 - March 20): Ghost Brownies

Chelsea Hawk

Pisces, you’re probably going to ghost on all of us and watch Halloween movies, curled up with a bag of and corn and hot chocolate. We get it. Because you’re such a mushy, off-beat marshmallow, we suggest these brownies. The cute little faces on them will keep you company, too. 

It’s Halloween—we know you’re gunna stuff your face with candy, and rightfully so. But, hey, if you’re looking to switch things up a bit, follow the stars and whip up something crafty. Never been a better day to trust in the great beyond.