The weather is getting warmer, so for those over the age of 21, it’s officially Dayge (day-rage) SZN: aka time to get your Borg ingredients on deck. Unfamiliar with Borgs? TL;DR, Borgs (short for Blackout Rage Gallon) is a gallon jug of water partially dumped out and replaced with hard liquor with flavoring like LiquidIV or MiO. They’re easy to make, quick, and probably the most fun way to drink and stay somewhat hydrated – especially now that outdoor Dartys are a frequent occurrence.

BORG Recipes are pretty easy to customize; the standard formula of vodka + flavor enhancer + water, and electrolytes or another hydration multiplier (think Liquid IV or Pedialyte) if desired. Plus, Borgs have been all over TikTok recently, thanks to their customizability and creativity when it comes to a great name. Vodka fans, rejoice: here are 12 of the best vodka borg recipes for your next darty.

#SpoonTip: No matter what you're drinking, make sure to always drink responsibly. Spoon does not promote binge or underage drinking.

Classic Borg with MiO

One of the original, easiest, and pocket-size ingredients is MiO. Squeeze your preferred amount of MiO into any water gallon, and you’re ready to party. Adding in some MiO Vitamins might aid in helping your next-day hangover, or you can opt for MiO Sport for some extra electrolytes and B vitamins. MiO original is also a great option for any flavor enhancement with 10 different varieties including Berry Pomegranate, Mango Peach, and Lemonade.

Fruit Punch, aka Material Borg

This simple Borg recipe is a classic. Just grab Fruit Punch MiO with water, vodka, and two packets of Tropical Punch Liquid IV.

Elite Borg

Level up your BORG with a Celsius, jokingly nicknamed a “heart attack in a jug.” TikTok user @bellaaalonzo empties out half of her gallon of water before adding vodka, Strawberry MiO, her “special juice” (aka a Sparkling Wild Berry Celsius), and a packet of strawberry Liquid IV.

Lemonade Borg

Nothing says summer like lemonade. TikTok user @drinkowithrico makes spiked lemonade by adding vodka, Lemonade MiO, and Lemon-Lime Liquid IV to his Borg.

Spring Break Borg

Hit the beach with TikTok user @skkzolno’s Spring Break Borg. Mix your water with vodka, one packet of Tangerine Liquid IV, one scoop of pre-workout powder (she used GHOST’s Blue Raspberry flavor), and Black Cherry MiO.

Lucky Charms Borg

St. Patrick’s Day may be over, but the luck of the Irish can be year-round. Combine your favorite vodka with Green Thunder MiO and Lemon Lime Liquid IV for a leprechaun-approved green Borg.

Lit Borg

This might be the bougiest Borg yet. Channel a tropical vacation with a fifth of Truly’s Mango Pineapple Vodka, a shot or two of vanilla vodka “to top it off,” and Tropical Punch Kool Aid.

So-borg (aka the Sober Borg)

If you don’t drink but don’t want to miss out on the fun (aka naming your Borg), TikTok user @mariahpapaya444 has the perfect solution: a Sober Borg. Add one bottle of Blue Raspberry Pedialyte, and your desired amounts of white grape juice, and Ocean Spray’s Cran Pomegranate Juice. Top it off with two scoops of creatine for an added energy boost.

Arnold Palmer Borg

Channel Arnold Palmer (the golfer AND the non-alcoholic beverage) by making a Borg with vodka, Crystal Light Sweet Tea, and Lemonade MiO. Potential names may include (but are not limited to) Borg in One, Double Borgey, the Borg Nine, and Borg over Par.

Borg-opolitan

This Cosmo-inspired Borg would be Carrie Bradshaw-approved. Emulate the classic cocktail by making a Borg with vodka, Cointreau, Cranberry MiO, and a True Lime packet (or two).

Jolly Rancher Borg

You can have your candy and drink it, too. This Jolly Rancher Borg combines vodka, blue raspberry pedialyte, and blue raspberry Jolly Rancher drink mix.

Birthday Borg

Tiktok user @hannahguerra6 made a birthday Borg, and I'm in love with the dreamy pink color. Instead of tequila, mix your vodka with Pink Lemonade Crystal Light, Berry Liquid IV, and a sugar-free Redbull to kick off your darty (or is it dayge?).