Spoon University Logo
IMG 1404
IMG 1404
Recipes

The Street Corn Pasta Salad Recipe Of Summer

Whether you are hosting a summer barbecue, packing for a sunset picnic, or looking for a quick dinner, pasta salad always delivers. Its versatility and convenience make it an ideal choice for any occasion, allowing you to prepare a satisfying dish with minimal effort and the best part — no stress.

Pasta salad is not only easy and delicious, but it is also a fan favorite — even the pickiest of eaters. The combination of textures and flavors ensures that there’s something for everyone to enjoy, making it a crowd-pleaser. Its adaptability allows you to customize it to accommodate different dietary preferences and tastes. Craving a spicier kick? Amp up the flavors with jalapeño paste and tajín seasoning. Need a lighter option? Swap out sour cream for greek yogurt and opt for miracle whip mayo.

However, this particular recipe is basic and simple leaving room for you to get creative. It combines the vibrant flavors of street corn with the refreshing chill of pasta, creating a new summer staple. The sweet and smoky taste of the corn pairs perfectly with the tender pasta, resulting in a dish that’s tasty and refreshing. I can guarantee this dish will not only be gone in seconds but also leave everyone craving seconds!

The Street Corn Pasta Salad Recipe Of Summerrn

Difficulty:BeginnerPrep time: 10 minutesCook time:1 hour Total time:1 hour 10 minutesServings:4 servings

Instructions

1. Boil water for pasta. Once water has reached the boiling point, cook the noodles according to the box instructions. Drain and set aside.
  2. While noodles are cooking, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice, and jalapeño paste in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Microwave frozen corn according to package instructions.
  3. Pour the sauce in with the noodles and stir. Add the corn and top with feta cheese and cilantro. Refrigerate for about an hour and enjoy!
Keywords:< 20 Minutes, Health, How To, Kitchen, Lunch