Brunch isn't a passion, it's a lifestyle. Weekends aren't complete without a heaping plate of pancakes and a side of bacon. And maybe eggs. If you're venturing to the Philadelphia suburbs, there are plenty of places to choose from that aren't that expensive – you'll end up spending less than $25. 

Here's a list of the 13 best Main Line restaurants to help fuel your brunching desires. Happy eating!

1. Minella's Diner

cheese, bacon
Elizabeth Manheimer

Open 24/7, Minella's is a staple in a Villanova student's diet. For brunch, they have the most delicious chocolate chip pancakes, and even a pizza omelette. That's an omelette with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and tomato sauce. And they serve these delicious meals all. day. long.

2. Ardmore Station Cafe

pastry, pancake, chocolate, syrup, sweet, cinnamon, toast, french toast
Elizabeth Manheimer

They call themselves "Main Line's Best," and I couldn't agree more. Breakfast sandwiches? They've got 'em. Pancakes? Yup. Oh, and did I mention you can get a French toast sampler with three different types? Because you can get that too.

3. Nudy's Cafe

pancake, toast, cream, french toast, cake, pastry, berry, strawberry, sweet
Elizabeth Manheimer

The most picturesque food you've ever seen, and it tastes even better. Raisin bread French toast is a personal fave, but I don't discriminate against the cinnamon bun pancakes or the roasted red pepper omelet.

4. Le Pain Quotidien

cheese, bread, spinach
Elizabeth Manheimer

Most of the food is organic, so it's perfect for all of you health nuts out there. They've mastered avocado toast – ever heard of citrus-cumin salt? Well, they put it on 'cado toast, and you need to try it.

5. Sabrina's Cafe

strawberry, cinnamon, syrup, toast, french toast
Elizabeth Manheimer

Hands down the best French toast I've ever eaten. Ever. I'm talking stuffed challah French toast. And you can top it with fruit, mini marshmallows, and strawberry butter. Yep, butter that's strawberry flavored.

6. White Dog Cafe

The priciest eatery on the list, White Dog Cafe is for professional brunchers. From the Kennett Square Omelet to the Roasted Apple Pancakes, even the food sounds elite. Dig in, but don't forget: pinkies up.

7. Mrs. Marty's Deli and Restaurant

If you're searching for comfort food, you've found the right place. Serving Jewish-style deli classics, they've got specialties called the "Bottomless Pit" and "the McBagel." I don't know about you, but when I'm brunching, I want the whole shebang, which Mrs. Marty's can give you.

8. Avenue Kitchen

A walk from Villanova's campus, you really can't miss this place. With a cozy ambiance and delicious food (they have bananas foster French toast!), Avenue Kitchen is definitely a must-go.

9. The Silverspoon

The food here is seasonally inspired, meaning you'll get pumpkin in the fall and peaches in the summer. And their French toast is double thick, so double the fun, amirite?!

10. First Watch

salad, spinach
Marisa Cherichella

New to the Main Line, First Watch is making a name for itself quickly. The menu is stacked with options ranging from multigrain pancakes to their specialty hash. which comes with potatoes, two eggs, Italian sausage, melted mozzarella, and a heck of a lot of veggies to add some color.

All of the food is made fresh that morning, so you know you aren't eating any nasty preservatives that you might get at other restaurants. 

11. Gullifty's

They've got all the classics that you can never go wrong with – chocolate chip pancakes, challah French toast, and a build-your-own omelet. They even have a breakfast flatbread, which has eggs, sausage, bacon, home fries, and cheese. That means breakfast pizza. Sign me up. 

12. Turning Point

potato, chicken, cheese
Elizabeth Manheimer

New to Bryn Mawr, Turning Point has become a staple to Main Liner's Sunday mornings. They're known for their premium hot chocolates—think Reese's peanut butter cup and s'mores hot chocolate, which taste as heavenly as they sound. 

13. Azie on Main

Okay, hear me out. This is an Asian fusion restaurant, and yes, they have a Sunday brunch buffet. Not only does your meal come with a complimentary glass of champagne, but you have your pick of typical American fare and Asian staples.

You can fill your plate with chicken dumplings, sushi rolls, and French toast and bacon. If that isn't the best type of variety, then I don't know what is. 

If you find yourself visiting the Main Line and are in search of somewhere cheap with delicious eats, take my advice and visit one of these Main Line staples.