With the grand return of the Starbucks holiday menu, there’s endless chatter about peppermint mochas, gingerbread loaves, and snowman cookies. Each year, Starbucks keeps us on our toes with festive flavors that are getting increasingly more unique. While peppermint and hot cocoa are usual suspects, chestnut praline, gingerbread, and iced sugar cookies are a little more out there.

The Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte is probably the biggest mouthful on the holiday menu this year. The lengthy name almost gives the full story. Along with almond milk and delicious sugar cookie syrup, this drink comes topped with red and green sprinkles, and is available hot, iced, or as Frappuccino. Sufficit to say, it sounds pretty tasty.

If just the thought of ordering this drink and having to say this tongue-twister out loud is overwhelming, Kamryn (@kmaeleeee) has got you covered. Plus, you’ll save quite a bit of your coin.

How to make the Starbucks Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte

Kamryn, who has an entire TikTok series dedicated to making Starbucks holiday drinks from home, says the secret is in the creamer. International Delight’s Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer can be found at most major grocery stores and will make your drink taste just like the real thing (and it’s Grinch-themed!)

To make a Venti-sized drink, you’ll need three tablespoons of the creamer.

“If you’re wondering why [your drink] doesn’t taste the same from home, it’s probably because you’re not using enough sugar,” says Kamryn, who acknowledges that that amount of creamer seems like a lot. 

Then, add 3 shots of espresso, 6 to 8 ounces of almond milk, and ice. The results should be a tan brown.

You can stop here, but if you want to go the extra mile, you can make sugar cookie cold foam using the same creamer and whipping cream. Add 1 tablespoon of the creamer and 2 ½ tablespoons of whipping cream. Use a frother to mix the liquid together until light and fluffy, and then add on top of the drink.

For the final touch, add red and green sprinkles. With this last step, your homemade drink will look identical to the one from Starbucks.

Cheers!