Memorial Day is literally around the corner. The upcoming long weekend is usually filled with plans for barbecues, beach days, pool parties, and more. So, of course, themed desserts should be involved. It’s easy to forget about desserts when the food is the main focus, but we have compiled a list of TikTok dessert recipes that are easy to make, budget-friendly, and feature ingredients that are probably already in your kitchen. Make them all or pick a few recipes to bring to your Memorial Day celebration. 

Biscuit Bombs

Grab your favorite biscuit dough — Pillsbury’s is $4.49 at Target — then cut the dough in halves and roll them into balls. Bake per the package instructions or until golden brown. For the filling, @alekasgettogether mixes cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and heavy cream until it’s a smooth consistency. Then pipe a good amount of the filling into your cooled biscuits and top with festive jams — blueberry, strawberry, blackberry, and/or raspberry.

Blueberry Strawberry Dump Cake

Sometimes all you need is a recipe to dump all the ingredients in a pan and pop in the oven. It’s a low lift, just remember to put a timer! In @liftingiscake’s recipe, add 16 ounces of frozen blueberries and strawberries to a pan and add a slurry of cornstarch, lemon juice, and vanilla flavoring — the vanilla flavoring can be substituted with a teaspoon of vanilla extract and two teaspoons of water. Mix all of that together and top with a box of yellow cake mix — at Target, Betty Crocker’s is $2.19 and Pillsbury’s is $1.29 — and cubes of one stick of butter. Then bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 to 45 minutes.

Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches 

Memorial Day desserts don’t all have to be berry-flavored. This recipe from @thelifestyleofafoodie is for chocolate lovers. You can go about this two ways: make your chocolate chip cookies from scratch or use premade dough — Nestle Toll House’s is $3.99 at Target. After the cookies are baked and cooled, add a scoop of your favorite ice cream between two cookies. Then roll in multi-colored sprinkles (red, white, and blue obviously).

Mini Ice Cream Pies 

This recipe from @demdaco_ is super easy — you only need premade pie crusts, your favorite ice cream, multi-colored (red, white, and blue) sprinkles, and cherries. These Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crusts are $3.99 at Target and come in six-packs. Another option is purchasing a regular-sized graham pie crust — Favorite Day’s pie crust is $1.79 at Target — if you don’t want to assemble individual pies.

To assemble the dessert, scoop and spread your desired ice cream flavor into the pie crust. Then, top with sprinkles. You can do a mix of red, white, and blue or a singular color, either way, the sprinkles will bring a pop color to your dessert. Top your dessert with a cherry and you’ve created a refreshing dessert that your guests will love.

Sugar Cookies Topped with Icing and Berries

You can also go about this two ways: make your sugar cookies from scratch or use premade dough — Pillsbury’s is $4.99 at Target. If you’re in a rush, premade is the way to go (and still just as good!). As the cookies are baking, @arinsolange mixes Cool Whip and Cream Cheese icing to a fluffy consistency. When the cookies are done and cooled, spread a thick layer of the fluffy icing on the cookie and top with fresh berries. To keep the Memorial Day theme, opt for strawberries and blueberries.

Triple Berry Crumble

Like @bakewithzoha said in her video, it’s berry season. This Triple Berry Crumble takes under an hour to make with ingredients that you most probably already have in your kitchen. The oat crumble topping is made with all-purpose flour, rolled oats, sugar (white or brown), salt, cinnamon, and cold, cubed butter. Prepare the berry filling in a baking dish. The filling is a mixture of cornstarch, lemon juice, salt, and berries — blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries. Once you’ve combined the ingredients, add the oat crumble on top of the filling and bake for about 40 to 45 minutes until the crumble topping is golden and crispy. You can eat the crumble alone or top with vanilla ice cream.

You can also find the full recipe on bakewithzoha’s website.