I've always been a chocolate fan, and fudge is one of the "grownup" deserts I love to make. I've been looking high and low for fudge recipes that are easy to make and delicious, and nothing is easier than sticking some chocolate in the microwave and ending up with delicious fudge.

To test just how delicious and easy these microwave fudge recipes are, I made the chocolate fudge and brought it to class. It was the perfect pick-me-up everyone needed to get through the lecture. And making fudge has never been so easy! A big plus in my book is that all these fudge recipes can be made in a Tupperware container, which is perfect for storing and bringing to class.

1. The Oreo Cookie Fudge

goody, cookie, chocolate
Elizabeth Philip

Milk's favorite cookie? More like my tummy's favorite fudge. 

2. Peanut Butter Fudge

sweet, fudge, candy, tofu
Sarah Lossing

Creamy peanut butter in fudge form. All you need is a big glass of milk to enjoy this peanut butter fudge. If you want to take this up a notch, drizzle some melted chocolate on top. 

3. Healthy Fudge

cake, cream, sweetmeat, goody, sweet, candy, chocolate
Sophia Franchi

This healthy fudge with coconut shavings will have you feeling like you're on vacation in Malibu. 

4. Gingerbread Fudge

sweet, candy, pastry, cake, chocolate
Caroline Ingalls

This delicious gingerbread fudge is perfect for holiday parties. It requires just 10 minutes of prep time and six basic ingredients.

5. Chocolate Fudge

butter, chocolate, peanut, peanut butter
Heather Feibleman

Yummy chocolate fudge is all you need to get through a study session. Switch up the mix-ins for a different fudge every time.

6. Funfetti Fudge

sweetmeat, pastry, goody, sweet, chocolate, cream, candy, sprinkles, cake
Audrey Mirabito

Forgot to buy a birthday present? This funfetti fudge is better than anything you can buy at the store. 

7. Salted Pretzel Nutella Fudge 

goody, sweet, candy, chocolate
Courtney Lewis

Say no more, I'm here for the Nutella... and the pretzels... basically everything. This pretzel Nutella fudge is what dreams are made of. 

8. Red Velvet Fudge 

pastry, strawberry, goody, red velvet cake, berry, cake, candy, cream, chocolate, sweet
Dylan Barth

Whether you eat this while you binge watch Netflix with your SO or solo, O think this red velvet fudge is the perfect treat. 

9. Hot Chocolate Fudge

Samantha Avalos

As the weather gets colder this hot chocolate fudge is perfect for the winter nights. 

10. Unicorn Fudge 

Samantha Avalos

This unicorn fudge is simply magical. With just five ingredients, this microwave fudge recipe is super easy to make. 

Weather it's Valentine's day, a winter holiday, or late night studying, there is a microwave fudge recipe for every occasion. Just be warned that your friends will all want a bite of your creation.