If you're like me, a night is not complete without a little something sweet. When I was younger, fudge was my go-to. Peanut butter, cookies and cream, cookie dough, you name it. But have you ever had fudge that tasted delicious and was good for you? Maybe I'm just chocolate high, but this fudge seriously hits the spot.

Not only is this recipe loaded with healthy fats, its antioxidant-rich cacao is full of nutrients like magnesium and calcium, so it's basically a superfood. It's naturally sweetened and completely satisfying, making it the perfect after dinner (and lunch) treat. The best part is that it can be assembled in less than 15 minutes, no culinary skills needed. 

Healthy Fudge Recipe

• Cook Time:1 hr 45 mins
  • Total Time:1 hr 55 mins

• 1/2 cup cacao powder
  • 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • sprinkle sea salt
  • 1/4 cup coconut flakes
  • Other optional add-ins: goji berries dried fruit almonds freeze-dried fruit
chocolate, cookie, candy, sweet
Sophia Franchi

Prepare square or rectangular baking tin with parchment paper.

milk, cream, cake, coffee, meringue
    Sophia Franchi

Melt coconut oil, and pour into food processor.

tea, coffee, egg
    Sophia Franchi

Add cacao powder, almond butter, honey, and vanilla extract to the food processor. Blend until fully combined, scraping down sides of food processor when needed.

chocolate, coffee, cream, tea
    Sophia Franchi

Pour fudge mixture into prepared baking tin. Freeze for at least 45 minutes.

chocolate, candy, sweet, goody, sweetmeat, cream, cake
    Sophia Franchi

#SpoonTip: Store the fudge in the fridge or freezer (if it can last that long) to keep it from melting. Enjoy!