New York City is home to thousands of restaurants, but few ever receive proper recognition. Brunch is a meal that is typically overlooked by the inhabitants and tourists of the city as they are always in a hurry traveling places or completing work. Brunch can be an amazing experience if the right dining location is selected. The Chelsea Bell has a unique brunch menu that should not be ignored.

What Is It?

The Chelsea Bell is a bar & grill located in the heart of Chelsea on 26th street and 8th avenue. The Chelsea Bell does not look like your average bar & grill. It is elaborately decorated with flat screen televisions and has a beautiful view of the city street. In addition to being a lively place to watch sporting events, many other events are often hosted such as trivia sessions and live music. 

The Brunch Menu

The Chelsea Bell has an extensive brunch menu with a variety of offerings. The brunch menu is separated into four sections: small bites, salads, sandwiches & burgers, and mains. The small bites section consists of Granola & Yogurt, Cinnamon Oatmeal, Popcorn Chicken, and House Cured Slab Cut Bacon. There are a variety of salads offered, including Crab & Avocado, Lox & Toast, and Kale & Quinoa. The sandwiches & burgers are also unique with the Brunch Burger, Chelsea's BLT, and the Buttermilk Fried Chicken Sandwich. Since there are so many options under the mains section, I am going to just list a few: Red Velvet Pancakes, Nutella French Toast, Belgian Waffles & Fried Chicken, and Pulled Pork Hash Eggs Benedict.

Review 

I ordered the Red Velvet Pancakes. Upon arrival, the pancakes looked more delicious than I expected. There were three deep red and fluffy pancakes topped with an assortment of berries and a generous amount of sweet cream cheese icing.

I am usually not the biggest fan of syrup, but the organic Vermont maple syrup that was served on the side was absolutely delicious. It was not too sweet, but worked well together with the flavors of the pancakes and the berries. 

Final Thoughts

I loved my entire brunch experience at The Chelsea Bell. When trying out different restaurants, I usually do not get  pancakes, but I am happy I decided to take a risk and order them. They were so delicious, I would definitely have them again. The menu is unique and extensive, and fairly priced for the quality of the food. I would highly recommend visiting The Chelsea Bell for a delicious brunch.