Disney World is known for more than just the rides and entertainment; the most magical place on Earth has amazing food. This goes for Disney Springs, the ultimate shopping area in Disney World, where it is known for two things: shopping and amazing food. At the end of the day, you can leave Disney Springs with a full stomach and shopping bags in your hands, but with an empty wallet. Therefore, to save a little bit of money to spend at the Disney World theme parks, here are some snacks in Disney Springs you can indulge in that are under $10 each. 

1. Signature Pastries at Amorette's Patisserie 

This pastry shop sells more than the classic pastries such as éclairs and Crème brûlée. For around 8 dollars, you can get a New York Cheesecake, Key Lime Tart, or the Instagram-famous Mickey Mousse. It's too beautiful to eat, but too delicious-looking not to eat. 

2. Waffles and Crepes at AristoCrepes 

Perfect for a snack, lunch, or dessert, the crepes at Aristocrepes can serve as a fourth or fifth meal of the day. For only 7 to 9 dollars each, you can snack on sweet crepes with flavors like Salted Caramel, Strawberry, S'mores and Strawberries and Cream. Or, you could go for a savory crepe and bite into delicious crepes with beef or ham and cheese. 

3. Shakes and Floats at Ghiradelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop 

Every time you visit Disney Springs, you absolutely cannot miss Ghiradelli Ice Cream Shop and its rich, chocolate-y floats and shakes. These 8 to 9 dollar treats make the perfect dessert or a good afternoon snack in the hot weather.  

Spoon Tip: Ghiradelli often has servers handing out free samples of Ghiradelli chocolate to the public. 

4. Poutine at The Daily Poutine 

In Florida, you can try this classic Canadian dish: hot french fries loaded with cheese curds and gravy. And for just under ten dollars, you can have your pick of the Classic, Italian, Latin, or French Poutine. 

5. Cupcakes, Tea Cakes and Donuts at Erin Mckenna's Bakery NYC 

If you're vegan, kosher, or can only eat gluten-free treats, head over to Erin McKenna for amazing 4 to 5 dollar donuts, tea cakes, and cupcakes. They are also all baked fresh daily. 

6. Smoothies at Joffrey's HandCrafted Smoothies

If you want to skip the candy, chocolate and ice cream, and still want something sweet, Joffrey offers colorful and healthy smoothies for a little over 6 dollars. Treat yo' self to summer-flavored smoothies like "Tropical Sunset", "Flyin Hawaiian", "Razzy Jazzy" and much more. 

7. Cupcakes and Cookies at Sprinkles 

Wherever you are, you cannot pass up the opportunity to eat cupcakes at Sprinkles. The $4.95 cupcakes or $3.50 cookies will give you the perfect sugar rush to get through the rest of the day while you're shopping around Disney Springs. 

8. Pretzels at Wetzel's Pretzels 

The pretzels at Wetzel's Pretzels aren't Mickey-shaped, but they are still delicious. You can grab a plain pretzel for 5 dollars or a flavored one for just .50 cents more. I recommend the 7 dollar "Gourmet Bitz" which are mini soft pretzel bites with flavors of Sinful Cinnamon, Almond Crunch, and Sour Cream and Onion. 

9. Gelato and Sorbeto at Vivoli IL Gelato 

When you can't stand the hot weather in Orlando anymore, Vivoli IL Gelato has just the thing to cool you down: rich, creamy gelato. For 5 dollars you can pick two flavors like Pistachio, Stracciatella, Caffe, Riso, Cocco and many more. You'll be refreshed in no time.

Obviously, there are many more snack and dining options in Disney Springs, but these are just a few of the really popular main places to grab a Disney treat at a good price. Most of these snacks or treats may be too sweet for some, but hey, it's Disney.