It's no secret that TikTok has a special corner dedicated to the water-bottle-obsessed, the hydrated queens, the Stanley cup collectors, and more. After all, "WaterTok" is taking off in a massive way and you need the perfect vessel to contain whatever wild concoction you make in your kitchen... or, you know, actual water. Of course, Stanley Quenchers have been the talk of the town, and fans even lined up super early at Target locations across the nation in the hopes to get a super limited-edition Starbucks collab. Now, the Owala bottle might be here to be the new TikTok water bottle to have. 

#SpoonTip: Make sure your beverage container is always squeaky clean with these water bottle cleaning tips

What's so special about Owala water bottles?

The Owala bottles do have a unique feature, unlike other options on the market. They have two ways to sip, including a straw that flips up and a drinking spout. Both options are completely protected by an outer seal to limit contact with outside bacteria. Plus, it comes in several adorable color combos, and Owala even has color drops for serious water bottle collector girlies. I am personally excited about the "Spearmint" bottle coming out on Sept. 5. It's so cute! 

Owala bottles also come with a little loop that can be attached to your backpack, you can attach your keys onto it, and much more.

What are the Owala bottle reviews?

The number one complaint about most Stanley tumblers is their horrendous leaking issue. Owala tumblers only leak a bit out of the straw, which is much better for those prone to a lot of movement while holding their water bottles. Plus, Owala costs slightly less than a typical Stanley, retailing at $38

Additionally, Caleon Twins on TikTok says she's completely converted from Stanley to Owala.

Also, @__ameliaberg__ on TikTok gave an honest review of all the main trendy water bottles including Stanley, Hydro Flask, and Owala, noting Stanleys and Hydro Flasks keep ice the longest, but Hydro Flasks and Owala bottles are truly the most practical for campus life. 

Where can I buy an Owala?

Luckily for you, Owala water bottles (try saying that 10 times fast) are available online and in many brick-and-mortar stores. They're sold at Target, DICK's Sporting Goods, Walmart, and they sometimes even appear on Marshall's shelves

So, if you're looking to trade out your Stanley, this might be the best water bottle and tumbler brand to try!