Even though Halloween has yet to pass, the smell of the holidays is just around the corner. There’s a hint of pine needles and cinnamon beginning to waft through the air, and Starbucks can smell it, too. That’s right. On October 17, your favorite coffee chain finally announced its new cups for this holiday season, and they are perfect.

What are the new Starbucks holiday cups?

This year’s lineup of festive cups will be the perfect home for your Peppermint Mocha or Chestnut Praline Latte. The theme of the cups seems to be sticking to a very whimsical and iridescent look that will have everyone feeling like they are in a winter wonderland. The two cold cups, for those of you who want an icy drink even when it's 35 degrees outside, are made to perfection. One is modeled after beautiful Poinsettia petals in bright red with the classic prism design, while the other looks like frozen icicles in a stunning opalescent color that is just as mesmerizing. And if you thought that it couldn’t get any better, you were wrong because each of these cold cups also has a matching mini (and adorable) ornament to collect. 

Photo courtesy of Starbucks

Now for those of you who opt for a cup of coffee that will warm your insides, the geometric mug that Starbucks dropped will drop your jaw. The shimmery, rainbow glass in a prismatic design may look icey but is sure to keep your coffee nice and warm (in style). When you need to take your drinks to go, Starbucks has you prepared with tumblers in bubblegum pink, lime green, and winter blue with a swirl-y texture that may give you a nostalgic feeling of the candy canes you grew up chomping on. Speaking of candy canes, Starbucks also has its classic glitter cold cup with a straw made to perfectly resemble those nostalgic candy canes. And don’t let me ever forget to mention the color-changing hot cup sets that are both adorable and a fun experience.

If you are someone who prefers something a little more simple, there is no need to worry. Starbucks also always has plenty of sleek, solid choices so that there truly is something for everyone ranging from royal blue and deep red. You can get ahead of the holiday season by getting your hands on one of these perfect pieces.

Photo courtesy of Starbucks

Where can I buy the new Starbucks holiday cups?

If you are wondering how much money you will be dropping on these, it is looking like a range from $13 to $28 and will be available at Starbucks soon.