Every couple of years, there is a reusable cup that has the internet in a chokehold. Around 2014, it was the Starbucks reusable cups that worked so well with that Tumblr girl era. In mid-to-late 2019 and early 2020, Hydroflasks were popular on TikTok, and now, it’s Stanley Quenchers. Priced at $45, these 40-ounce Stanley Quenchers have caused many to line up for store collabs. The TikTok-viral cups produced a cult following that has led to a multitude of tips like an addition to stop leaks and PSAs to actually clean your Stanley cup. Right now, it’s one of the best gifts to give with its multiple food hacks and customizability. Decorating your Stanley cup with stickers and other accessories makes it personal, but it all starts with the color. There’s a wide variety of colors to choose from including neutrals, bold colors, and pastels. To hype up the Stanley Cup further, there's a new color for the winter season.  

What’s the new Stanley cup color?

The new exclusive and seasonal color of the 40-ounce Stanley Quencher is Arctic Twist. 

Photo by Stanley

The new color is inspired by the current winter season, so it’s only right for it to be a glossy blue. This limited-edition quencher features a blizzard straw with a blue and white pattern, a gloss finish, and an elevation to the metallic detailing.

The 40-ounce Stanley Quencher in Arctic Twist is now available on the Stanley website and priced at $45.