Now that Halloween is over, we are barreling right toward Christmas season, baby! Pumpkin decor, creepy candies, and costume pieces are sitting on the small clearance shelf in the corner of every major store. Now, the aisles are decked out in white, gold, green, and red as wreaths, pine candles, and knitted stockings are ready to come home with holiday-loving shoppers. Additionally, I hope everyone got their fill of pumpkin spice, because both Dunkin' and Starbucks are in full holiday mode with peppermint mochas galore. Of course, if you're looking for early holiday gifts, you might've just hit the jackpot. While a Starbucks gift card is always great, you can also choose from their new line of reusable tumblers and mugs. Additionally, the coffee chain is offering an official exclusive Starbucks red Stanley cup. 

Where can I find the Starbucks red Stanley cup?

This is not the first time Starbucks has teamed up with the iconic Quencher brand. In May, Target Starbucks stores sold a pink tumbler that immediately sold out. In fact, some resellers posted the new tumblers for hundreds of dollars online. 

If you missed out on this deal, you might be able to get a red 40-ounce tumbler at standalone Starbucks stores as well as Target and Kroger Starbucks locations. Each Stanley is priced at $49.95, and is already appearing on resale sites for upwards of $300. 

As of now, most locations are only getting around four cups per store. Additionally, there is no news of a possible restock. However, we are staying hopeful that these cups will be more available than the pink Stanleys from the spring. 

Also, as of release day, most stores have sold out of the Stanley cups. 

What other Starbucks cups are available?

If you didn't score a Stanley, there are super cute cups at Starbucks for all of your holiday needs. 

From iridescent white tumblers and studded green cups all the way to icy blue ceramic to-go mugs and water bottles, there are several ways to celebrate the season all November and December.