Today, Stanley announced they will release a Stanley x Olivia Rodrigo Quencher on July 9. The Instagram post showed a video of Olivia Rodrigo at her concert, then stepping off to the side to take a sip from the new purple Stanley cup.

Stanley posted a teaser on Instagram yesterday with the caption, “We pay attention to things that most people ignore,” referencing a lyric from Rodrigo’s hit song “all‐american b****.” The post showed a purple graphic with the silhouette of a tumbler.

The Stanley x Olivia Rodrigo Quencher

The collab features a Quencher H2.0 Flowstate tumbler and is an ode to Rodrigo’s two popular albums, SOUR and GUTS. Stanley boasts that the cup has a “clear SOUR grape lid,” and is, “studded in vampire-red and silver stars” emulating the ‘grunge’ essence of GUTS.

Priced at $55, the 40-ounce purple quencher features a reusable straw, stainless steel, a comfortable handle, and double-wall vacuum insulation. It is dishwasher-safe and BPA-free, meaning it doesn’t contain a synthetic compound called Bisphenol A sometimes found in plastic or metal that has been shown to be harmful in some studies. Stanley states that the pop singer’s cup should fit most cup holders and will have a Flowstate 3-Position Lid. The lid allows for the use of a straw for sipping, an open position for drinking, and a closed position to minimize leaks.

How to get Olivia Rodrigo’s Quencher

Olivia Rodrigo’s Quencher will be available on July 9, but fans can get notified when the cup drops. On the viral reusable cup’s website, fans can click the “get notified” button and input their email address to sign up.

Stanley is also handling the product drop with an EQL launch, which tries to distribute products more equitably among users. It uses a specific technology called Run Fair to get rid of bots while also trying to decrease the redistribution that drives up the cost of the goods. For more information on how to enter an EQL launch to receive the Stanley x Olivia Rodrigo tumbler, you can visit Stanley's EQL FAQ page.