The craze that has caused people to wait in long lines, camp overnight, and generally stir up chaos in stores is back. The Stanley cup popularity started on TikTok through its linkage to the “clean girl” aesthetic, and its popularity only continues to grow as new colors and editions are released. The newest cause of chatter and excitement is the limited edition summer cup. Here is what we know. 

Wait, Starbucks released another Stanley cup?

On June 25, Starbucks and Stanley launched a new cup: The Lime Green Starbucks x Stanley Quencher. In all its bright green glory, this quencher was born to stand loud and proud. The 40-ounce cup is neon colored equipped with a straw, handle, and the “Stanley + Starbucks” design written vertically on the side. The cup is listed at $54.95. 

Photo courtesy of Starbucks

Where can I buy the new Starbucks Stanley cup?

The Lime Green Starbucks x Stanley Quencher is exclusively released for the summer, and is only available in Starbucks and other coordinated stores, such as Target, as supplies last. If the lime green tumbler is sold out, there is always the possibility of buying it on eBay. In January, Starbucks and Stanley released the Stanley x Starbucks Winter Pink 40-ounce tumbler. Customers were so excited about this tumbler that there were lines, and in some cases, trampling across the country. This pink cup continues to be so popular that it is being sold on eBay from $50 to $800.