With St. Patrick's Day festivities in full swing, you may be thinking about what exactly to wear for the weekend out, what fancy, boozy beverages to make, and how many times you can eat Lucky Charms without getting a sugar rush. However, don't forget to check out the festive green and Irish-inspired St. Patty's Day drinks that are available at your nearby chain restaurants. 

With limited-time menu items and even special St. Patrick's day deals, you'll definitely want to try your luck at these five drive-thrus before you hit your holiday parties. Plus, be sure to have some appetizers ready to go all day long, too. 

Raising Cane's Leprechaun Lemonade

Stop at your nearby Raising Cane's to grab more than just chicken fingers and their iconic Cane's sauce. Celebrate St. Patty's Day with the Leprechaun Lemonade. Don't worry, it's not made with freshly squeezed leprechauns, just the lemony flavor you love with a green hue. 

Starbucks' Luck Of The Matcha Creme Frappuccino

Starbucks just dropped an array of matcha and lavender drinks for their spring 2024 menu. However, they also have a special Luck of the Matcha Crème Frappuccino just for St. Patrick's Day. This Matcha Crème Frappuccino is uniquely topped with whipped cream, caramel sauce, and caramel-sugar topping. 

Van Leeuwen's Pot O' Gold Milkshake

Van Leeuwen may be offering new ice cream flavors such as Honeycomb Fudge Ripple and Peaches & Cream, but they're also scooping out some classic mint chip for their Pot O' Gold Milkshake. The mint-chocolate shake comes with edible green glitter, a generous pump of whipped cream, and golden honeycomb candy bits. Grab yours through March 17. 

Dairy Queen's Under The Rainbow Shake

If you're not into the mint-chocolate flavors that are the stars of March, DQ has you covered with their Under the Rainbow Shake. Much like Lucky Charms, it's a colorful treat featuring all the colors under the sun. Vanilla soft serve is mixed with fruity flavors and topped with rainbow sprinkles, making it a tasty drink almost as good as gold. 

And of course, McDonald's Shamrock Shake 

Photo via McDonald's

Some holiday items are classics for a reason. It's Shamrock Shake season at McDonald's, and while we wish it could last all year long, it's best to get these vanilla-mint shakes now while you can. You can also pick up the limited-time OREO Shamrock McFlurry while you're at Mickey D's. 

Wishing you all the luck in the world with these St. Patty's Day drinks this holiday season.