January snow is starting to melt, February heartbreaks are starting to heal, and flowers are starting to bloom again… March is bringing us lots of good things, like primaveral joy, St. Patrick's Day, beautiful hues of green, and the intersection of all these things: green Starbucks drinks.

What better way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day (or the entire month of March— I’m giving you the green light here) than sipping on some secret green drinks from Starbucks? Go ahead and get lucky with these five green Starbucks drinks.

1. Shamrock Tea

Order the Shamrock Tea to add some mellow notes of vanilla and a citrusy twist to your classic green tea latte at Starbucks. All you have to do is order an iced Venti Green Tea Latte with coconut milk, and ask your barista to add in two scoops of vanilla bean powder with a splash of lemonade. This refreshing, lime-green beverage can also be made hot and cozy if you’re still savoring the last bits of winter.

2. Clover Cold Brew

The Clover Cold Brew might be perfect for the caffeine-seekers who are looking to add a little St. Patrick’s Day festivity to their morning coffee. You start out with a Venti Cold Brew, then ask for four pumps of white mocha and two pumps of vanilla syrup. To top off your Clover Cold Brew, ask for Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam with one scoop of matcha and two pumps of Irish cream syrup. If the Irish cream syrup isn’t available at your location, you can also substitute it with one pump of white mocha. You’ll end up with two distinct layers of the light brown cold brew and the mint green cold foam. The Clover Cold Brew is a beauty to look at, it’ll turn your friends green with envy.

3. Lucky Leprechaun Frappuccino

Sweeten up your St. Patrick’s Day with the Lucky Leprechaun Frappuccino. With peppermint syrup and java chips, mint chocolate chip fans are going to be loving this sweet, minty drink. Start off by asking for a layer of whipped cream at the bottom, and then order a Grande Matcha Crème Frappuccino with two pumps of peppermint syrup and blended-in java chips to be poured on top of the whipped cream layer. Finally, add another layer of whipped cream and caramel crunchies, which look like the Leprechaun’s gold.

4. Shamrock Frappuccino

The Shamrock Frappuccino is another sweet treat that’ll elevate your St. Patrick’s Day. First, order a Grande Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino as your base. Then, request two pumps of peppermint syrup, one pump of classic syrup, and two and a half scoops of matcha powder to be blended into your drink. If you’re a fan of adding some chocolate to your mint, you can also ask for a dusting of matcha powder and some cookie crumbles on top of your whipped cream. So minty, so green, so simple, yet so festive. 

5. Green Drink

For those who like to keep it simple, this one’s for you. You can get the Starbucks Green drink by ordering a Venti Green Tea Latte with coconut milk and four scoops of vanilla bean powder. The earthy notes from the matcha will go delightfully with the vanilla to create a dreamy pairing.