Unlike most food catastrophes, I’m not responsible for the Huy Fong Sriracha shortage. I happen to be one of those bland midwesterners who only uses Sriracha when goaded by friends for being a spice coward (I’m so weak). Unfortunately, Huy Fong sources their chili peppers, the ingredient essential to Sriracha, from regions that have been experiencing poor harvests on and off since 2020. But fear not! Although it's time to ration your Huy Fong Sriracha, you can supplement your spicy needs with less famous Sriracha substitutes. In honor of your spicy quest, I’ve compiled a list of ten Sriracha brands that will get those taste buds smoking.

Sriraja Panich Chili Sauce

Although the packaging gives this sauce ketchup vibes, based on the amazing reviews, never judge a Sriracha by its bottle.

Yellowbird Blue Agave Sriracha

This green sauce is so good that an Amazon reviewer “ripped open the package and drank some right before the delivery guy’s eyes.” Take that as you will.

Shark Brand Sriracha Chili Sauce

Although more difficult to find than some of the other options listed, this version, made by a family in Thailand, warrants your complete and utter attention.

Fix Sriracha

This is a sweet Sriracha, so those in love with visiting the dentist should order it immediately.

Three Mountains Yellow Sriracha

Although you may be more used to red sriracha, don’t knock yellow until you’ve tried it. Based on the reviews, your taste buds will benefit from an open mind.

Bushwick Kitchen Weak Knees

This is an indie Sriracha so don’t expect an exact dupe of Huy Fong. Also, it’s not exactly spicy, so this is a better option for someone who is looking to develop their spice tolerance rather than decimate it.

Kikkoman Sriracha Mayo

One reviewer compared it to Denny’s Sriracha while another stated, “not only is this product a great price but it tastes delicious!” But who are we kidding? You can never go wrong with mayo.

Trader Joe’s Sriracha Sauce

Best when used as a meat dipping sauce, Trader Joe’s Sriracha blends BBQ with chili peppers for the sauce of your spiciest fantasies (I’m not talking about your Jeremy Allen White dreams).

Dragonfly Sriracha Hot Chile Sauce

I know from experience that this sauce pairs delectably with ramen. I also suggest coating a hard-boiled egg in this version (I love a hard-boiled egg). You will not be disappointed.

Lee Kum Kee Sriracha Chile Sauce

One reviewer said, “thank the heavens I found this gem,” while another called it “the best Sriracha replacement I’ve found.”

Things to remember about Sriracha

After opening any condiment without preservatives, you have no more than one or two months before it expires (a few more months with preservatives). If you want to keep this sauce fresh, store it in the fridge regardless of preservatives.