Create drool-worthy food out of simple ingredients around your kitchen. Whether it is making a "date night" in or dinner with friends, never settle for boring frozen pizza and beer. Here are 3 different recipes that will give you a full course meal in under an hour. This is a how to: sriracha chicken pasta dinner for two. 

Sriracha Chicken Pasta 

Olivia Mock

Sriracha has been all the rage lately, same with eating healthier and less meat in your diet. This pasta dish is the right amount of spicy and mild for a combination that will make your guest beg for your recipe.

Your prep will be about time 5 minutes, cook time 13 minutes, for a total time of 18 minutes. This Serves 8 people, or 2 depending on how much you eat. This is a very easy recipe. For the ingredients, you will need 3 pieces of frozen Quorn Meatless chicken patties, 1 cup of Sir Kensingtons Sriracha Mayo, and one box of pasta.

Bring your water to a boil, cook the whole box of pasta for 11-13 minutes. During this time prep your other ingredients. Microwave "chicken" patties for about 3-6 minutes. If they are still hard in the center, microwave at 30 second increments. Dice your chicken into small cubes.

The diced chicken can be roughly diced. Use a colander to drain your pasta. Add ice cubes to stop the cooking process, this is significant in the idea that the pasta will go mushy otherwise . Then strain again with cold water. Mix 1 cup of Sriracha mayo. Combine sauce with pasta evenly. Top pasta with chicken. Bon Appétit.

Matcha Crepes

Olivia Mock

Dessert doesn't need to be fancy or difficult to be tasty. These crepes are rich and satisfying and brings you back to tea with your grandma. Matcha is a popular tea powder in Asia, and has many different uses. Why not in a dessert? 

Your Prep time will be about 5 minutes. Th cook time about 10 minutes, for a total time 15 minutes. The servings will be about 10 people. For Ingredients you will need, 1 packet Artisana Organics Raw Almond Nut butter, 1 package gluten free pancake/ waffle mix(mix, butter/water), butter or vegetable oil, and 1 tablespoon of Matcha powder.

Make pancake mix as usual (follow recipe guide on back of mix). Depending on the mix you will need eggs but if you are going for a vegan route you can substitute with apple sauce. Thin out batter by adding extra water. Do this with adding water in tablespoon increments until you get your desired consistency. 

Add in 1 tablespoon Matcha powder. Mix ingredients well. Grease skillet and make crepes in a similar way to pancakes just make them thinner. Spread almond butter for crepe filling and enjoy. You can also top with different add on's such as powdered sugar, strawberries, or bananas.

Sunset Chiller

Olivia Mock

Drinks are always the center of attention when you see your friends pictures all over Facebook. This delicious drink will not only be aesthetically pleasing for your time-line but also be effortless to make. 

Your prep time will be about 5 minutes , cook time none, total time 5 minutes, and it makes 2 servings. For ingredients you will need 1 diced mango, 1 diced apple, 1 small orange sliced, 18.5 fl oz bottle Belvoir Elderflower & Rose Lemonade. 1 bottle Ocean Spray Tropical Mocktail. 

Chop and dice all of the fruits. This doesn't need to be fancy, roughly chopped is fine. Mix lemonade and Mocktail. Add in fruits, to chill faster add ice as well. Stir well and enjoy. If you have an event coming up it might be helpful to chill for a few hours or overnight . This will enhance the fruit flavors in the drink.

Olivia Mock

Overall these recipes are all very easy to prep and make. Dining in doesn't need to be boring, nor does it need to be costly. All of these items were things I already had in my kitchen. Voila. How to: Sriracha Chicken Pasta Dinner for two. Get creative, get inspired, and happy eating. 

Voila. How to: Sriracha Chicken Pasta Dinner for two.