Break out your Barbie pink from this past summer's blockbuster movie and get ready to go see Mean Girls. With an official release on January 12, 2024, creator Tina Fey is proving that Plastic really is forever, and it can be made musical, too! Starring the likes of Reneé Rapp as Regina George and Angourie Rice as Cady Heron, we promise that we will be seated. Plus, we already have our coffee creamer and full pre-theater watch party menu ready to go. While at the theater, it is a necessity to get this cute array of Mean Girls movie merch. Trust me, I will be finding my nearest AMC to get their exclusive popcorn tin... to add next to my Eras Tour popcorn tin.  

What Mean Girls movie merchandise is out?

AMC is making all the girlies swoon on social media with the stunning Burn Book popcorn tin that can hold 54 ounces. Plus, it's only $20. This would be a great storage box for cute memories, personal notes, etc. 

Of course, you can embrace your full Regina George fantasy with a pink Mean Girls 24-ounce tumbler in either a diamond texture for $22.99 or clear with pink sparkles for $16.99. Also, you can pair a Burn Book cup ($11.99) with your popcorn tin or opt for the Mean Girls metallic popcorn tub ($14.99).

If you're not located near an AMC, no worries. Regal and Cinemark theaters are also offering limited-edition popcorn buckets on-site. Plus, Cinemark is mixing up a special pink cocktail, "The Fetch Fizz," at select theaters on January 12.

Of course, you can also head to AMC and Cinemark's websites to find a plethora of Mean Girls shirts, crewnecks, blankets, and even pet T-shirts. (My chihuahua-pug is about to look like a member of the Plastics!)

Can I buy the merch online?

Beginning on January 13, the AMC-exclusive Burn Book popcorn tin and tumblers being sold in theaters will also be available for purchase online. As of now, the clothing items and various water bottles are available on Cinemark and AMC's websites.