It’s almost time to pull out your all-pink outfit. On January 12, the Mean Girls reboot will finally be in theaters. Twenty years ago (omg?!), Tina Fey’s comedy film depicted an exaggerated “girl world” full of meme-able moments, one-liners, and the need to wear pink on Wednesdays. The cult classic follows Cady Heron, then played by Lindsay Lohan, and her struggle to “fit in” at North Shore High School. Featuring the struggles of popularity, dating, and math, this chaotic teen drama was due for a remake. This year’s version features celeb favorites like Reneé Rapp as Regina George and Christopher Brinley as Aaron Samuels. With this highly anticipated release, I think a Mean Girls menu (with some movie quotes mixed in) is necessary to have while you’re rewatching the 2004 film or to sneak into the theaters.

“I can’t go to Taco Bell, I’m on an all-carb diet! God Karen, you’re so stupid."

It wasn’t stupid of Karen to suggest this to Regina. Sometimes you really need that Crunchwrap Supreme and Baja Blast. 

Copy-Cat Reneé Rapp Salad

Starting strong with a bowl, it’s a meal Regina would approve of. Plus it’s Reneé Rapp’s favorite. Back in September, Rapp teamed up with Sweetgreen for her own special bowl, the Reneé Rapp Salad. The famous concoction consists of roasted tofu, cilantro, cucumbers, red onions, shredded cabbage, spicy broccoli, and tomatoes on a spring mix bed doused in her favorite dressing, spicy cashew. Though the salad is no longer available at Sweetgreen, the casual salad chain shared the recipes for both the dressing and tofu on TikTok, while one employee divulged the recipe for the spicy broccoli on Reddit. Listen if the salad left Rapp in tears, it’s a must-have.

“Whatever I’m getting cheese fries."

Regina George wouldn’t judge you for this. 

Pink Cinnamon Rolls

Cinnabon is in its pink-girl era. Last week, Cinnabon announced it's celebrating the release of the new Mean Girls with “On Wednesdays We Wear Pink (frosting on your favorite Cinnabon treats).”

Starting January 17 and every Wednesday through February 7, items from the baked goods brand will be available with pink frosting while supplies last and at participating stores. The items include the classic cinnamon rolls, MiniBon, BonBites, and Center of the Roll snacks.

“She’s totally rich because her dad invented Toaster Strudel."

They’re quick, easy to make, and good. Toaster Strudels come with a frosting packet that you can drizzle on top of your hot pastry, but to get into the spirit, dye it pink!  

Candy Canes

These will be great to munch on during “Jingle Bell Rock” — just make sure there are four for Glen Coco.

“She made out with a hot dog."

One of the best lines from the movie. Make sure to get a hot dog in honor of Amber D’Alessio, just don’t make out with it.

Pink Coffee

Last year on October 3, Coffeemate announced its limited-edition Coffee mate Mean Girls Pink Frosting Flavored Creamer will be available in January (aka now!). 

This pink creamer will pair so nicely with the pink cinnamon rolls and the toaster strudel in my opinion. Go the extra mile and match Reneé Rapp and Megan Thee Stallion with pink little cups with the lettering “Boo you whore.”

“Ok, so I got enough cheese and crackers for eight people, do you think that’s enough?”

A charcuterie board would always work well when watching a movie. Make the ultimate charcuterie board and go beyond having just cheese and crackers because it will not be enough for eight people. You can even pair it with an “I’m a cool mom” cocktail. 

“If you’re going to drink, I’d rather you do it in the house."

Regina's mom was a cool mom. This will be an awesome time with some awesome shooters. Okay, that was said by Janis, but it will still be an awesome time. The goal is to have a pink drink, obviously. 

In her creation of the drink, TikTok user @blondeandbooozy starts by muddling strawberries in a tall glass cup. In the same cup add ice, 2 ounces of white rum, ½ ounce of lime juice, and ½ ounce of simple syrup. Shake and pour into another pink glass.