I think most people can agree that colorful snacks are always great to have on hand, but for me, pink snacks are the best. With all the excitement surrounding Greta Gerwig's upcoming Barbie movie starring Margot Robbie, Ryan Gosling, Dua Lipa, and more, it's the perfect time to stock up on pink snacks and plan your Barbie-themed treats. Continue the fun by making your own Barbie meme, which is making the rounds on Twitter. 

Get ready for the theatrical release on July 21 by slipping on your pink heels and feasting on our top five favorite pink snacks.  

5. Freeze-Dried Strawberries

Photo via Target

This may not be the number one snack that comes to mind when deciding on what to munch on during the Barbie premiere, but they’re sweet, delicious, and pretty nutritious. The crunchy treat wasn’t something I loved when I was little, but my mom insisted on me trying them, and now I’m obsessed. Grab a pack from Target for $7.29.

4. Strawberry Ice Cream

Strawberry is the most underrated ice cream flavor of all time. With the movie dropping in the middle of summer, this will be one of the most refreshing treats to enjoy. Plus, ice cream is nostalgic and always takes me back to being a little kid who loved playing with dolls. Bonus points if you make yourself an ice cream sundae bar with delicious pink sprinkles, candies, etc. 

3. SmartsSweets Sourmelon Bites

This is one of the best-selling SmartsSweets products and for good reason. They’re sugar-free, vegan, and allergen-friendly, so anyone and everyone can enjoy them. If you love sour candy and have ever tried the classic Sour Patch Watermelons, then you’ll love this ultimate sour candy.

2. Nerds Gummy Clusters

This is probably my favorite candy ever, TBH. The Nerds Gummy Clusters are delicious and an amazing spin-off of the Nerds Rope. These bite-sized, poppable clusters are little bundles you can easily pop in your mouth and enjoy the crunchy and chewy textures, making every bite delicious.

1. Starburst All Pink Chews

Starburst candies may be popular, but their most well-loved flavor has to be the pink strawberry. I mean, how excited are you when you see two pink Starbursts in a row when you tear open a pack? These bite-sized treats also perfectly take on Barbie’s signature color. Ah, ah, ah, yeah!

So, grab your favorite snack, or grab them all, and get ready to enter Barbie's world this summer!