If your FYP or main feed has been feeling extra pink this week, you are not alone. Earlier this week, the trailer for the upcoming Barbie movie, starring Margot Robbie and Ryan Gosling, was released, along with what feels like a social explosion of pink Barbie-themed memes. Beyond the memes some creators have taken their creativity to the kitchen, or the Starbucks counter, to Barbiefy their Starbucks order! The Barbie Starbucks Frappuccino is slowly taking over the web, and rightfully so. In addition to the Barbiecore aesthetic, it also leans into the spring aesthetic and balletcore aesthetic that has also become popular recently.

As we anticipate the film's summer release (July 21, 2023 to be exact), Gen Z has begun reliving their childhood through this drink and of course, getting in the Malibu Barbie mindset. But how do you get your hands on a Barbie-themed Starbucks order? 

As we all know, there is only one word to describe the Barbie Frappuccino at Starbucks, and that is pink. Now you may be thinking of the Pink Drink at Starbucks, and while you wouldn't be wrong — that certainly fits into the aesthetic — there's a little more pink to the Barbie Frappuccino. This secret menu drink is neon pink, matching the aesthetic of the Barbie Dream House itself.

According to Elite Daily, the Barbie Frappuccino at Starbucks is a Vanilla Bean Creme Frappuccino with three pumps of vanilla and raspberry syrup, with the dragonfruit inclusion. But warning: Starbucks will reportedly no longer carry the raspberry syrup at the end of April, so hurry to your local Starbucks before it is too late. 

If a Frappuccino isn't for you, any pink drink on the menu will act as a great accessory for your next Instagram channeling the Barbie aesthetic. 

Months away from its release and this movie has quite literally broken the internet with every post I'm seeing being related to their own Barbie identity. I mean, don’t we all want to live in Barbie Dreamland? Forget about getting summer ready, this is about us just being girls and feeling nostalgic.