2024 is a special year. And no, I'm not referring to how it's the year that both Beyonce and Taylor Swift release new music. In just a few days, we will get an extra day on the calendar: Leap Day. So, if you were born on Leap Day, it's officially official that it's your birthday. For this Leap Year, certain restaurants are helping make your extra day a delicious one — it doesn't even have to be your birthday. For February 29 only, you can score these incredible Leap Day food deals. From cookies to pizzas, let the free food commence!

Insomnia Cookies

Insomnia Cookies is offering a free six-pack to all Leap Day babies when they arrive in-store on February 29 to show their ID. That's just as good as a birthday cake, TBH. Plus, everyone can enjoy a free extra cookie with their six- or 12-pack order all week. 

Chipotle

Like a kinder Billy The Puppet of Saw franchise fame, Chipotle wants to play a game. From February 26 to 28, Chipotle is hiding 10 codes in its Instagram content and captions. When you text the code to 888222, the 366th person to respond wins free guacamole for a year. However, if you're not up for playing their games, Chipotle Rewards members can use code "EXTRA24" at checkout in the app or online to get free guac on Leap Day.

Krispy Kreme  

If you purchase a dozen donuts on Leap Day, Krispy Kreme will give you another dozen of glazed donuts for only $2.29. Plus, Leap Day babies can get a free glazed dozen free of charge if they bring their ID into the store. We can't wait for that Krispy Kreme light to be on for any extra day. 

Hungry Howie's Pizza

Hungry Howie's patrons can buy a large one-topping pizza at the normal price and get another one for just $0.29. Plus, it goes beyond just Leap Day and is available from February 26 to 29.

Wendy's

Photo via Wendy's

Wendy's is offering free Cinnabon Pull-Apart cups until 10:30 a.m. local time on Leap Day. You can grab one in the drive-thru or one with each in-person dining room order, while supplies last.

Dunkin'  

Rewards members can grab a medium Cinnamon Vanilla Coffee from Dunkin' for $2 on the Dunkin' app. Additionally, members will receive 4x the points on app purchases all day on Leap Day.

Jeremiah's Italian Ice

Most popular in southern states, Jeremiah's Italian Ice is the beloved franchise serving up Italian ice, soft serve, and gelati. Jeremiah's is offering $0.96 small gelati and ices for J-List rewards members at every location on Leap Day. The price is in honor of the year Jeremiah's was founded (1996), which was also a Leap Year.

Round Table Pizza

West Coast Round Table Pizza patrons can score $7 off of a large or extra-large pizza using code LEAP7.

Marco's Pizza

Today through March 3, Marco's Pizza customers can enjoy 29% off all menu-price pizzas with code LEAP29 with their online and or app orders.