Chocolate lovers, rejoice. Krispy Kreme is partnering with Hershey’s for a decadent new doughnut collection, perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. The new Krispy Kreme Chocomania collection features four new doughnut that you have to try.

What are the new Krispy Kreme Chocomania doughnuts?

The new doughnuts include Hershey’s Galaxy Brownie, Hershey’s Black & White Chocolate Chip Dream, Hershey’s Chocolate Cake Overload, and Hershey’s Chocolate Iced. 

Beginning February 19 for a limited time at participating shops, Krispy Kreme’s new Chocomania Collection brings it all. From toppings to fillings, these doughnuts deliver rich, indulgent layers of irresistible Hershey’s chocolate.

If you want to keep it simple while still satisfying that chocolate craving, the Hershey’s Chocolate Iced is an Original Glazed doughnut dipped in Hershey’s milk chocolate icing and decorated with a chocolate drizzle.

Krispy Kreme

Or, level up with the Hershey’s Black & White Chocolate Chip Dream, which is an Original Glazed doughnut inspired by – you guessed it – the iconic black & white cookie. Dipped in white icing and drizzled with Hershey’s chocolate icing and mini chocolate chips, this doughnut is reminiscent of the deli staple.

For fans of the old fashioned cake doughnut, the Hershey’s Chocolate Cake Overload is a fudge old fashioned cake doughnut dipped in Hershey’s milk chocolate icing and decorated with a Hershey’s dark chocolate fudge buttercream dollop.

Krispy Kreme

Last but not least, tap into nostalgia with the Hershey’s Galaxy Brownie doughnut, which is filled with Hershey’s Special Dark Fudge Kreme dipped in delicious Hershey’s chocolate icing and topped with crunchy brownie pieces and colorful rainbow sprinkles.

Krispy Kreme’s Chocomania collection is available in-shop and for pickup or delivery via Krispy Kreme’s app and website. Guests can also enjoy the collection in a Krispy Kreme 6-pack delivered fresh daily to select grocery stores. Visit www.krispykreme.com/locate to find a shop or grocery store location near you.