In 2022, chocolate was, by no surprise, the biggest seller among Valentine’s day treats, with consumers spending nearly $613 million. And you know it’s time for the day of love when grocery stores fill their aisles with pink and red heart-shaped boxes and stuffed teddy bears. But the true hallmark of Valentine’s Day is the classic Hershey’s kisses wrapped in pink-striped foil. It’s a go-to gift for all Valentine’s, Galentine’s, and even Palentine’s day festivities. What better way to show you care than through chocolate?

What new products is Hershey's releasing for Valentine's Day?

And this year, the chocolate brand is unwrapping some sweet new options. Here are Hershey’s new Valentine’s flavors:  

Hershey’s Kisses Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Flavor

Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups-Shaped Gift Box

Rolo Creamy Caramels

Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Heart Bars

What new products is Hershey's releasing for Easter?

Not big into Valentine’s day? No worries, Hershey’s has already had it figured out. With Easter approaching shortly after, make sure to get your hands on their new classic Easter flavors:

Cadbury Rainbow Mini Eggs

Hershey’s Solid Milk Chocolate Eggs Easter Egg-Shaped Gift Box

Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs Easter Egg-Shaped Gift Box

Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milk Chocolate XL Bar

Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramello XL Bar

Each of these new flavors will be available nationwide as seasonal items and are the perfect way to revamp your favorite baked treats. If your seasonal Target section is anything like mine, you’ll need to move fast. Or else you’ll be enjoying plain ol’ kisses, which are cool but definitely not as sweet.