I usually don’t drink more than 50 milligrams of caffeine a day. That said, I’m no Kim Kardashian. I don’t get up at 5:45 am every morning to do an Olympic-level workout and run several companies along with brand deals, all while becoming a lawyer and raising a family. It takes every ounce of my willpower to get out of bed at 7 a.m., brush my teeth, and brew a cup of coffee. Then, I spend my morning working in a sluggish haze. So, when I heard about Kimade, I was immediately intrigued. After rigorous research, I’ve compiled all the information you need to know about Kimade.

What is Kim Kardashian’s Kimade?

In the wake of Logan Paul’s Prime lawsuits, Kim Kardashian has released a new energy drink, Kimade, in partnership with Alani Nu. Kimade is essentially a caffeinated strawberry lemonade without all the sugar. The bottle boasts that Kimade is vegan, gluten-free, and enhanced with Biotin, B6, B12, and 200 milligrams of caffeine. Yep, you read that right, 200 milligrams of caffeine.

Most people are horrified by the amount of caffeine, but Kimade contains the same amount of caffeine as a 12-ounce can of Celsius, and just about everyone I know stocks their fridge with Celsius. So, let’s be real. Plus, the whole debacle with Logan Paul is because his Prime marketing is directed at children. Kim Kardashian is clearly looking to attract busy women looking for something to help boost their energy during their hectic yet glamorous days.

Where to buy Kimade

Although Kimade is sold out for order online, Alani Nu promises that the drink will soon be available at local grocery stores. Given the style of the drink, I’m expecting a Whole Foods rollout in the next few days.

What’s with the celebrity obsession with starting coffee and energy drink lines?

From Logan Paul’s Prime brand to Millie Bobby Brown’s Florence by Mills Coffee line to Emma Chamberlain’s Chamberlain Coffee, it seems like every celeb’s obsessed with caffeine. Why? I can only imagine their hectic work schedule necessitates a regular reliance on the stimulant and, as a result,  they’ve each come to have a pretty clear idea of what makes the perfect cup of coffee.

If you’re interested in learning just how many celebrities have ties to the coffee business, check out this Tasting Table roundup article