Celebrities, they’re just like us. Well, at least in the sense that they drink coffee. But since they’re famous, they also want to sell it to you. From Snoop Dogg’s INDOxyz to Emma Chamberlain’s questionable canned coffee line, more and more celebs seem to be getting into the business of your morning buzz. The latest A-lister to enter the coffee market? 19-year-old actress Millie Bobby Brown. And while most people would wait until at least their 20s before doing things like starting their own business and getting engaged, MBB has always been ahead of the game. She started her successful Florence by Mills skincare line in 2019 when she was only 15. And of course, we all loved Stranger Things and Enola Holmes (though I’m still waiting for her cameo in Ted Lasso). But can we trust the actress and entrepreneur with our coffee? Here's what we know about Millie Bobby Brown's coffee brand.

What Is Florence By Mills Coffee?

Florence by Mills Coffee line includes two Rainforest Alliance certified signature blends, with whole bean and ground options. "Authentically Brew” is described as a medium roast with notes of cocoa and roasted nuts, while "Mindful Moments” is a medium to dark roast with notes of bittersweet chocolate, treacle, and hazelnut. BTW, treacle is apparently a British thing?

Can we trust MBB with our morning buzz?

Good news for those of us who like to have a moment with our morning cuppa, it seems like MBB can relate. "I've been passionate about coffee ever since I can remember. It's always been that pick-me-up to get me through those long days on set, it's that moment away from all the chaos that allows me to be present again," the actress shared in a statement. "I set out to create a brand that will allow my fans and all coffee lovers to do the same, a brand that isn't just about great tasting coffee, but about those special moments, too. I'm delighted to finally share Florence by Mills coffee with you, and I hope you love it just as much as I do."

Coffee lovers can also purchase convenient cold brew concentrate and brew bags which can be prepared without a coffee machine, as well as a selection of syrups, including Honeycomb, Crème Brûlée, and English Toffee flavors. Honestly, this all sounds pretty delicious, though I do have to say the packaging low-key looks like tampon boxes.

In all seriousness, if I had to choose a celebrity to trust with my morning cup, it would be MBB. Pretty much everything she has been involved in has been successful. In fact, her next business venture is a line of pet apparel, and even though dog sweaters are a little more niche than coffee, I have no doubt that it will sell out. But for those of us who prefer caffeine to cat clothing, Florence by Mills coffee is currently available to purchase online for consumers in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and Europe. Buyers can choose to make a one-time purchase or opt for a subscription and get deliveries every two, four, or six weeks.