On New Year’s day, Dunkin’ dropped a promotion to Dunkin Rewards members offering $2 medium hot or iced coffee until the end of February. This promotion had previously been offered only on Mondays, and the deal would only last about a month. But now it’s not just Mondays — it’s every day. And we compiled the best Dunkin' iced coffee flavor combos to try while it's still cheap.

What’s new at Dunkin’ in 2024?

But let's back up. The Dunkin’ app also came with some 2024 updates. This included the removal of the holiday flavors — no more peppermint mocha or cookie butter. However, toasted white chocolate is here to stay, and back for Valentine’s day is pink velvet: a vibrant pink syrup that tastes similar to French vanilla. The Valentine’s Day menu highlights the Pink Velvet Macchiato and the Frosted Red Velvet specialty donut. Other new menu items are the Sweet Black Pepper Bacon Breakfast Sandwich and the Pancake Wake-Up Wrap.

How to use the Master Mixologist feature in the Dunkin’ app.

But the most intriguing feature of the update is a new page called “Master Mixologists” with suggested flavor combinations. All of the recipes on this page include the toasted white chocolate sweetened syrup to promote the flavor, like white chocolate raspberry (unsweetened raspberry and toasted white chocolate) and white hazelnut bark (unsweetened hazelnut and toasted white chocolate).

This may just be a feature to sell toasted white chocolate, but it has inspired us to mix our own flavor combinations. And with the $2 promotion, you can try them all without breaking the bank:

Almond Joy: Combine 2 pumps of unsweetened coconut, 1 pump of unsweetened almond, and 2 pumps of mocha.

Blueberry Pie: Combine 3 pumps of unsweetened blueberry and 3 pumps of french vanilla.

Turtle: Combine 2 pumps of sweetened butter pecan and 1 pump of sweetened mocha.

In lieu of the new Mean Girls release, we’ll call this your “Wednesday” Drink: Combine 3 pumps of unsweetened raspberry and 3 pumps of pink velvet.

Ferrero Rocher: Combine 3 pumps of unsweetened hazelnut and 3 pumps of sweetened mocha.

In all of these combinations, add your dairy of choice (or not). To up your game, add sweet cream cold foam for an extra 70 cents. The beauty of this feature is that unlike Starbucks, Dunkin does not charge for extra syrup flavors. Take advantage of this cash-saving promotion to switch up your usual — new year, new Dunkin order.