Christmas is right around the corner. This means all coffee shops are about to slow down their holiday-spiced teas and peppermint mochas. Fortunately, it also means that the red velvet and chocolate truffle flavors of Valentine's Day are on their way to celebrate the loviest-doviest time of the year. Today, Dunkin' revealed, not only its winter 2024 menu, but its forthcoming Valentine's Day menu, too. Here's what we know about the Dunkin' Valentine's Day and winter menu for the start of 2024. 

What's on Dunkin's 2024 winter menu?

On December 27, you can say bye-bye to Christmas coffees and hot cocoas and hello to the Pink Velvet Swirl Macchiato, which can be purchased iced or hot. Plus, there will be a brand-new coffee offering this December, the White Hazelnut Bark Coffee, which features toasted white chocolate and hazelnut flavors. 

Looking to spice up your breakfast? Now you can, literally, with the Sweet Black Pepper Snackin' Bacon and Sweet Black Pepper Bacon Sandwich. 

Photo via Dunkin'

For those like me who like a morning sugar rush, you can opt for a Pancake Wake-Up Wrap and/or the Frosty Red Velvet Donut. 

What's on Dunkin's Valentine's Day menu for 2024?

Beginning January 31, the V-Day specialty donuts are back! This includes the heart-shaped Brownie Batter Donut with chocolate frosting, brownie batter filling, and pink, white, and red sprinkles. Also, the heart-shaped Cupid's Choice Donut is filled with Bavarian cream and topped with strawberry frosting and holiday sprinkles.

Photo via Dunkin'

Additionally, Dunkin' will be offering traditional round chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla-frosted donuts decked out with Valentine's Day-colored sprinkles. If you're a fan of fillings, you can also score heart-shaped, jelly, and cream-filled donuts sans the sprinkles.