Last week was "ketchup and seemingly ranch," and this week is vodka cran. Finding out Taylor Swift's drink of choice at a football game is a vodka cranberry was unexpected, but also not surprising?? C’mon, it’s r-r-r-red r-r-r-red. Last night, Swift was photographed again cheering her new beau at the Kansas City vs. New York Jets game with a red drink in hand — also with Ryan Reynolds, Sophie Turner, Antoni Porowski, and other celebs by her side. Obviously, the internet (including me) is investigating.  

Does Taylor Swift drink a vodka cran?

That was tweeted by a fan asking if that was the pop singer’s drink of choice. TBH, I don’t know. But the speculations from fans and the fact she was photographed sipping a similar drink at Arrowhead Stadium on September 24 strengthens the argument.

The red color of the drink — that matches her red lip oh, so perfectly — has fans assuming that TSwift was drinking a “seemingly vodka cran.” This drink might match her iconic red lip, but it also matches the Kansas City Chiefs’ uniform, and I live for a matching aesthetic.

“Seemingly ranch” was all the rave last week when a tweet of TSwift posing with fans at the Kansas City Chiefs game and just in the corner her plate of a piece of chicken, ketchup, and “seemingly ranch” was circulating the internet. Even Heinz announced on their Instagram it’ll soon be releasing bottled ketchup and Seemingly Ranch.

One thing is for certain, T-Swift is definitely making this drink popular too. Ocean Spray even posted “Cranberry (Taylor’s Version)” on their Instagram page.

In all honesty, I’ve never even had a vodka cran, and I’ll admit it I’m easily influenced. It seems easy to make. All you need is cranberry juice and vodka. For its vibrant color, I think it’s perfect for the holiday season coming up. I’ll definitely be adding this to the drink menu…and you should too.

Again, I can neither confirm nor deny that TSwift is drinking a vodka cran, but it does “seemingly” look like it.