Fall is in full swing, and we're all anticipating the arrival of Halloween, a holiday that gives you an excuse to eat an insane amount of candy. With so many types of candy to pick from, it can be overwhelming to decide. But I know the perfect way to relieve all candy-related stress. Here's which Halloween candy you are, based on your zodiac sign. 

Libra (September 24-October 23)

Libras (aka the life of the party) are usually sociable, energetic and vivacious. Being a bubbly and eccentric person makes this an easy pairing. Pop Rocks, which explode in your mouth and provide you with a sugary burst of energy, is the obvious choice.

These bad boys come in tons of exciting flavors (there's even a pumpkin flavor for all you basic gals). You're bound to find one that'll get you pumped.

Scorpio (October 24-November 22)

Scorpios are intense and passionate, much like Hershey's Kisses. Its name is a testament to this, but each little piece is packed with chocolatey goodness. It'll satisfy even the most intense sugar cravings. 

Sagittarius (November 23-December 22)

A Sagittarius is optimistic and cheerful, which goes perfectly with gummy bears. These tiny, chewy pieces of happiness will remind you of your childhood Halloween adventures. 

#SpoonTip: Get creative with your candy and customize these gummy bears for a perfect pregame. 

Capricorn (December 23-January 20)

If you're a Capricorn, you have the ambition and determination to accomplish anything, including getting to the center of a Tootsie Pop without just biting into it. Eating these lollipops the right way is time-consuming, but it's so worth it in the end. 

Aquarius (January 21-February 19)

An Aquarius is known for being inventive and unique, much like Skittles. Skittles are unlike every candy. Constantly coming out with new flavors, Skittles are innovative, yet consistent with tasty flavors.

Pisces (February 20-March 20)

Warm and compassionate, a Pisces pairs perfectly with a Milky Way. With nougat and velvety caramel covered in creamy chocolate, this candy bar will be there to comfort you even during your worst days. 

Aries (March 21-April 20)

If you're an Aries, you know that you're a natural-born leader, self-confident and unapologetic. Reese's are America's favorite candy for that very reason— they're the original peanut butter chocolate cup. No other candy will top Reese's, and nobody can replace Aries's independent nature.

Taurus (April 21-May 21)

The Taurus is reliable and loving, someone that you depend on and hold close to you. Kit Kats share these characteristics in that they are a no-nonsense kind of candy (a simple chocolate wafer), yet they're a fan favorite because of their simplicity.

Gemini (May 22-June 21)

A Gemini proves unique, lively and multi-faceted. They're always prepared to have fun. Starburst, bright and bursting with flavor, come in an assortment of flavors so you never get bored with them. Plus, these guys come individually wrapped, so they're the perfect on-the-go treat.

Cancer (June 22-July 22)

Shrewd and cautious are two personality features of a Cancer. Once people get past that hard exterior, you open up to how loving you are. M&Ms have a hard shell that encases a smooth chocolate center that's totally worth getting to the center of.

Leo (July 23-August 21)

A Leo is generous, warm and loving, and nothing's more similar to that than Snickers. This candy has it all. What's better than a harmonious blend of caramel, nougat, peanuts and chocolate. 

Virgo (August 22-September 23)

Virgos are intelligent, patient and humble. So, to wrap up the list, I present you the most underrated Halloween candy: Smarties. With a witty name and trendy packaging, Smarties come in muted pastel colors that make eating them so exciting. Never overlook a Virgo because you're missing out on a fun-loving person, and you should never underestimate Smarties. 

The next time you're stuck trying to figure out which Halloween candy to trade and which to keep, check your zodiac sign. Find the candy that matches your sign, and stash it away before anyone dares to steal it away from you.