Remember what you would do with your friends after trick-or treating on Halloween? TRADE. My classic move was always giving away my endless supply of Milky Way bars to my sister in exchange for my favorite— Reese's  Peanut Butter Cups. Everyone has their favorite candies; however, does it match your horoscope? Let's find out...

Aries- Sour Patch Kids

candy, sweet, gelatin, jelly
Steph Auble

Aries are impulsive and reckless, which is why they are Sour Patch Kids. The moment you put one in your mouth, your face will scrunch up and you will immediately regret your decision. 

Taurus- Hershey's Bar

bite, chocolate bar, Hershey's, chocolate
Kayla Hawthorne

If you are a Taurus, you are dependable like a Hershey's Chocolate Bar. Everyone knows a Hershey's Bar will always be good and satisfy your chocolate cravings. You can rely on it to make a great s'mores sandwich, or even just enjoy the bar itself. This candy will always fulfill your chocolate dreams. 

Gemini- Pixy Stix

Pixy Stix are a sweet and sour powdered candy that makes you restless, like a Gemini. This sugar-packed treat will make you energetic and also make you ready to have some fun for the night.

Cancer- Kit Kat

When Kourtney Kardashian taught the world how to eat a Kit Kat bar properly, we learned that to eat this candy, you have to be patient because of her many small steps. This means that this candy is meant for Cancers because they can go through all the steps calmly, instead of rushing through the process like an Aries would.

Leo- Candy Corn

Similar to Leos, Candy corn is passionate because it is THE Halloween candy. Whenever you think of this holiday and fall, you remember this white, orange, and yellow triangle-shaped candy. Candy corn makes you feel passionate about Halloween, like Leos are passionate.

Virgo- M&M's

candy, chocolate, sweet, m&m
Alex Frank

The concept behind the creation of the M&M's shells was so the chocolate would not melt in warm weather. This makes M&M's practical, which is what a Virgo is all about. Also, the pouches make the candy even more handy because you can pack it anywhere and it is not a mess to eat. 

Libra- Starburst

candy, sweet, chocolate, Starburst
Caroline Ingalls

Remember always trading Starburst with your friends, so you could get your favorite flavor? This is exactly what a Libra is all about because they are social. They are also gracious, which makes them a good person to trade with because they will usually give you your favorite flavor. 

Scorpio- Reese's

candy, Reeses, Halloween
Emma Salters

If you are a Scorpio, then you are a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup because this candy will always be your true friend. It is thoughtful because it includes peanut butter AND chocolate, which are everyone's two favorite foods. Peanut butter and chocolate lovers do not have to decide between each because this considerate snack combined the two.

Sagittarius- Laffy Taffy

On every Laffy Taffy wrapper, there is a joke. An example of one is "Why do hamburgers fly south for the winter?"....."So they don't freeze their buns!" This candy is made for any Sagittarius because they have a great sense of humor.

Capricorn- Mini Snickers

chocolate, candy, milk, sweet, milk chocolate, chocolate bar, chocolate candy
Gabby Barnes

The mini Snickers bars is the perfect candy for Capricorns because they are all about self-control. These mini bars will help keep them disciplined, so they do not overindulge and eat the whole bar. 

Aquarius- Pirate's Booty

We all know that one house that tries to promote heathy habits during Halloween, so they give out toothbrushes or orange cuties. Aquarius are these type of people. They are original and progressive, so rather than a typical unhealthy candy bar, they are the Halloween edition of the Pirate's Booty Popcorn small bags. 

Pisces- Almond Joy

Almond Joy will always be the first choice for Pisces because they know the healthy benefits of almonds, even if they are covered in chocolate. This intuitiveness of Pisces makes them choose a "healthier" option for their candies.