As a potentially embarrassing guilty pleasure, checking my horoscope on Monday mornings is somewhat of a weekly tradition. Anyone who has ever read a horoscope knows that they can either be amusing or convincing. Come the weekend, I know I always need some ulterior force to guide me in finding answers to life's most pressing questions, which for me often includes choosing a drink to pair with my brunch feast. My solution? Astrology. Keep reading to see what drink you should order at brunch, according to your zodiac sign.

Aries (March 21- April 20): Beer

beer
Melissa Miller

Known as the courageous "token trailblazer," you will definitely be the one to take one for the team and try a funky beer-based brunch cocktail, such as a ginger shandy. This new approach to brunch booze won’t throw an Aries off their game.

Taurus (April 21- May 21): Screwdriver

juice, sweet, cocktail, milk, orange juice, smoothie, tea, ice

You're efficient, reliable and to the point, so starting your morning with a screwdriver is the way to go. With freshly squeezed orange juice and a splash of vodka, this drink is a no-frills treat to go with your brunch. Whatever gets the job done, right?

Gemini (May 21- June 21): Irish Coffee

black coffee, mocha, milk, cappuccino, espresso, coffee, small biscuit
Shelby Cohron

Known for your versatility, an Irish coffee may be just the brunch treat for you. With the caffeine balancing out your alcohol of choice, get yourself a drink that can do both!

Cancer (June 22- July 22): Mimosa

juice, cocktail, wine, champagne, ice, beer, Mimosa, brunch, bottomless mimosa

As a Cancer, you're intuitive and cautious, and you don't always like to step out of your comfort zone. But who says comfort can’t still taste good? A classic mimosa has just enough fizz to get you pumped for your day as well as some OJ to get you out of your morning funk.

Leo (July 23- August 21): Brunch Punch

Kristen Reinert

There’s nothing like some morning brunch punch for the expressive and bold Leo. With Sprite, pineapple juice, vodka and prosecco all served from a pitcher, there will definitely be enough to go around of this somewhat atypical morning drink.

Virgo (August 22- September 23): Bloody Mary

vegetable, Cocktails, bloody mary, holding a cocktail
Alexandra Redmond

As a classic Virgo, prioritizing your well-being comes first. That’s why a classic Bloody Mary might be your go to. If you like it enough, definitely try this recipe to make one at home too. After all, tomato juice is healthy, right?

Libra (September 23- October 23): Sangria

cocktail, ice, juice, liquor, alcohol, berry, vodka, sweet, mint
Mira Nguyen

As a Libra, you love balance and take pleasure in the little things. Yes, you can be indecisive, but the prosecco instead of wine this mixture of fruit and bubbles is a no-brainer. Try to make one of these fun recipes at home too—the more the merrier!

Scorpio (October 24- November 22): Bloody Maria

sweet, vegetable, juice
Alison Cassidy

A Scorpio is decisive and intense, just like a Bloody Maria. Switching out the vodka for tequila makes this a fun and strong drink, but Scorpios are confident that this is the best brunch cocktail out there.

Sagittarius (November 23-December 22): Shots

shots, whisky, beer, alcohol, liquor
Sam Jesner

Optimistic and energetic, no one is more likely to jump right into things with a shot at brunch. Fulfilling your need for adventure, you will definitely be the only one willing to go this route in the morning.

Capricorn (December 23- January 20): Tea

teacup, tea, English, breakfast, cup
Rebecca Buechler

A nice morning tea is the way to go for a practical and wise Capricorn like you. Not only are you skipping the booze all together, but you're opting for a subtle caffeine kick. Your self-control is the most admired of the brunch bunch. 

Aquarius (January 21- February 19): Agua Fresca

juice, cocktail, smoothie, sweet
Kathleen Lee

Original and innovative, satisfy your boldness and order an agua fresca. With fresh fruit juice, sugar, water, and your alcohol of choice, this popular Mexican beverage isn’t exactly commonplace, but is refreshing all the same.

Pisces (February 20- March 20): Bellini

cocktail, Sangria, lemon, peach, strawberry, juice, sweet, vegetable
Carolyne Su

Artistic and kind, what Pisces (or anyone, really) wouldn’t appreciate a good peach Bellini? Super sweet, but not over the top, a peach Bellini brings only good things to the table and is sure to be loved by everyone. 

Even if you don't read your horoscope weekly, hopefully your next boozy brunch decision will be a little bit easier to make. It looks like the stars have spoken, so pop some bubbly, switch it up, and try some of these epic recipes as well.