This Valentine's Day, your S.O. doesn't want a bouquet of red roses, a heart-shaped necklace, or Sweethearts Valentine's Heart Candies... they actually want a ton of Pillsbury Valentine's Day cookies. Though, the box of chocolates doesn't hurt either. It seems like almost everyone is utterly obsessed with Pillsbury's festive holiday cookies, which include ghosts and pumpkins for Halloween, turkeys for Thanksgiving, snowmen and reindeer for Christmas, and of course, hearts for Valentine's Day. While the hearts don't always come out of the oven looking the prettiest, they are undeniably one of the most delicious sugar cookies on the market. From hosting Galentine's Day celebrations with your besties to having a dessert nightcap with your partner, these Pillsbury Valentine's Day cookie upgrades will be the best way to celebrate this sweet holiday.

Cookie Cake

You can make your own Mrs. Fields-esque cookie cake at home just like @haileymakesfood on TikTok. Just organize your cookies in a circle or heart shape and press them together to create one large cookie. Then, after baking, pipe frosting onto your cookie cake to create cute decorations worthy of any Galentine's Day dinner. 

Little Hearts

You can double the cuteness by forming your heart-stamped cookies into actual hearts. You can use a cookie cutter like user @bermfarmhousedecor, or shape it freely with your hands. Follow baking instructions like normal, and you're on your way to a perfect two dozen worth of cute cookies. 

Valentine's Cookie Skillet

You and your honey bun can enjoy a decadent Valentine's Day dessert together by making this @lifeandsprinkles cast iron cookie skillet. In a cast iron pan, add refrigerated or homemade chocolate chip cookie dough. If you're feeling extra festive, you can mix in some pink and red M&Ms. Then, top your chocolate chip cookie dough with the Pillsbury Valentine's Day cookies, and bake for 25 minutes at 350ºF. When you pull your creation out of the oven, you can top it with your fave ice cream, whipped cream, sprinkles, frosting, or whatever else your heart desires. 

Sprinkle Cookies

Of course, if you're on #FoodTok, you've most likely come across the classic Pillsbury double cookie where a sugar cookie is baked on top of chocolate chip cookie dough. Now, you can think pink by rolling Pillsbury sugar cookie dough in pink sprinkles. Then, add the Pillsbury heart cookies on top for an Instagram-worthy dessert from @valpal.07

Pink Sandwich Cookies

Who doesn't love a good cookie sandwich? I am an Oreo girlie for life, TBH. You can transform your Pillsbury Valentine's Day cookies by baking them according to package directions, frosting the bottom side of the cookies with pink icing, and sandwiching them together. I could eat all of these @xoamandajean creations with pure ease.