Whether you’re single for Valentine’s Day this year or not, the season of romance is also a fantastic time to celebrate the platonic love you share with your best friends and roomies. Galentine’s Day, popularized by NBC’s hit sit-com Parks And Recreation, is now a pop-culture holiday celebrated by all on February 13.

There are several ways to honor the occasion, including having a movie night, doing a night out on the town, going thrifting, or hosting a boozy brunch. You can also give a little gift to your besties to show how much you care. If your friend just so happens to be a big-time snacker and total food nerd, even in a tiny college kitchen, we’ve got the perfect Galentine's Day gift guide just for you. Plus, these food-themed gifts won’t cost you more than $20. Call that a delicious deal, right? 

Spoon University has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication. 

1. Doughp Cookie Dough, $9

Photo via Doughp

Experience cookie doughs and brownie batters featuring flavors of classic chocolate chip to cinnamon swirl with Doughp edible and bakeable cookie doughs. That’s right, you can choose to eat your delicious pints raw with no risk. Plus, the company donates portions of its profits to addiction recovery and mental health efforts, and Doughp is a designated Recovery Friendly Workplace.

2. Bath Noodles, $11

Photo Via Uncommon Goods

If you think your pal is over bath bombs, Bath Noodles are the new best spa day relaxation companion. In scents of turmeric and tea tree, as well as peppermint and poppyseed, these vegan handmade noodle soaps look good enough to eat.

3. Chocolate Fondue, $7

Photo Via World Market

This little fondue pot allows you to chocolate dip anything and everything without the hassle of making a whole recipe. All you need is a microwave, some pretzels, marshmallows, strawberries, and anything else you want to dip. Need more inspo? Check out our guide to chocolate fondue for your Galentine's Day festivities. 

4. The Cheese Board Deck, $12

Photo Via Amazon

Everyone is obsessed with charcuterie, right? Give your food-obsessed friend the gift of inspiration for their next big board with this cheese board deck. It has a wealth of photos and recipes for various holidays, party themes, and even dinner options. Plus, the authors recently came out with a wine and cheese board pairing deck, if that's more your speed. 

5. Waffle Candle, $6

Photo Via Etsy

If you’re a huge Parks & Rec fan and celebrate Galentine’s Day with Leslie Knope at the forefront of your brain, a waffle-themed gift is perfect for your BFFs. These mini waffle ice cream sandwich candles are perfect little gifts to grab for a big group of friends. Burn them or use them for decor.

6. Goldfish Magnets, $10

Photo Via Etsy

It’s the snack that smiles back and holds up your favorite pictures on your fridge.

7. DIY Red Snack Box, $10+

You can make a dazzling DIY bundle for your bestie by grabbing their favorite red snacks. Think Pringles Original, Doritos Nacho Cheese, Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles, Skittles, Cheez-It, and the like. (P.S. Cheez-It has a new Extra Crunchy variety  for the snacker who likes to try new things!) Just head to your local grocery or dollar store and load up on all your friend's faves. 

8. Mike’s Hot Honey, $10

Photo Via Amazon

For your extra spicy friend, get them the trendy Mike’s Hot Honey ASAP. This versatile little bottle can be squeezed into various cocktails, used on toast, added as a butterboard topper, and more. Mike’s Hot Honey has myriad recipes for fans to check out for themselves.

9. Strawberry Jello Salad Lip Balm, $5

Photo Via Vacation

If you have a dessert-loving buddy in your life, who is Midwestern AF, this unique Strawberry Jello Salad lip balm from Vacation is the perfect flavor to gift them. Vacation also offers other dessert-centric lip balm flavors including Bananas Foster, After Dinner Mint, Bombe Alaska, and Pineapple Upside-Down Cake

10. Dash Heart Mini Waffle Maker, $10

Photo Via Target

Mini waffles are always a win, considering you can make way more than just waffles. They’ll feel the love all year long with the little heart shape, too.

#SpoonTip: You can make a big batch of waffles and freeze them for toaster waffles in the morning which will last for several breakfasts and snacks.

11. Chamberlain Coffee, $16

Photo Via Chamberlain Coffee

Chamberlain Coffee is a perfect, delicious coffee and tea brand made by none other than Emma Chamberlain. My personal fave is the Fancy Mouse Blend, but the brand boasts myriad blends, beans, matcha mixes, and even vegan pancake mixes. From cold brew bags to lattes, you're sure to find a perfect gift for the caffeine lover in your life. 

12. Plush Heart Box Bagel Bites Gummies, $11

Photo Via Target

Steal "a pizza" your friend's heart with this adorable Bagel Bites plush and gummy candy box. It's the gift for the person who loves a microwaveable snack. Target is also carrying a Kraft Mac & Cheese plush and gummy box, too.