If you've read some of my content, then it's easy to tell that I have a soft spot for candy. I have such fond memories of eating Goldfish on the playground and pouring myself a big bowl of Lucky Charms every morning before school. Nothing better than a sugar rush in the morning. Am I right?! Well, if you're looking to bring back the nostalgia of your favorite childhood snacks, PeachyBean earrings are making that possible. 

PeachyBean's online shop is the perfect place for those looking to buy funky and unique earrings inspired by classic childhood snacks. Add some sweetness to your style this summer with these 10 earrings that will make you feel like a kid again!

1. Lucky Charms

Photo Courtesy of PeachyBean

I know I wasn't the only one who only ate the charms. Personally, my favorite was the rainbow even though they all tasted the same. These vibrant, pastel Lucky Charms inspired earrings are great for the cereal lovers and for those looking to make a statement wherever they go. 

2. Cosmic Brownies

Photo Courtesy of PeachyBean

You can't tell me you don't remember devouring cosmic brownies as a kid. Not only are they delicious but they are pretty to look at with their rainbow chocolate chips. These earrings, while not edible, bring this classic treat to life in a new and creative way that gives off super sweet vibes.

3. Hostess Cupcake

Photo Courtesy of PeachyBean

I have a personal connection to Hostess since my dad used to work for them, so I've had my fair share of cupcakes and ding dongs. These chocolate cupcake earrings are the perfect addition for your next photoshoot for Instagram or TikTok video.

4. Goldfish

Photo Courtesy of PeachyBean

I love Goldfish. There, I said it. If you're looking for a pair of earrings that smile back, these Goldfish inspired earrings are for you. Don't they just look adorable?!

5. Frosted Animal Crackers

Photo Courtesy of PeachyBean

These might have been my favorite childhood snack of all time. Frosted animal crackers just hit the spot regardless of the time of day. These animal cracker earrings come in both pink and white, so you can choose which are best for you or get both!

6. Smiley Fries

Photo Courtesy of PeachyBean

These aren't your ordinary fries. They are smiley fries and they really do make you smile. Not only are they cute to look at, but the edible ones have way more potato than a regular fry. These smiley fry earrings are a perfect accessory to wear at your next  BBQ or when you need some positive energy. 

7. Dunkaroos

Photo Courtesy of PeachyBean

Dunkaroos instantly bring back feelings of nostalgia. There's nothing better than actual cookies and cream. If you're looking to be the coolest kid around, then you definitely need these Dunkaroo earrings.

8. Bomb Pops

Photo Courtesy of PeachyBean

Ice pops were not my favorite childhood snack, but I do remember all of my friends loved them. Considering the Fourth of July just passed, these red, white and blue popsicle earrings are not only festive, but will help keep you looking cool all summer long. 

9. Froot Loops

Photo Courtesy of PeachyBean

If the Lucky Charms inspired earrings weren't cool enough, these Froot Loop earrings are a cereal fanatics dream. Made with nearly every color of the rainbow, these earrings will let your true colors shine. 

10. Sour Gummy Bears

Photo Courtesy of PeachyBean

Gummy bears were my go-to childhood snack. Not only are they adorable, but they come in a wide variety of flavors. These earrings are a take on the classic gummy candies you know and love, but now you can take them with you wherever you go.

If you're interested in buying a pair of these peachy perfect earrings, you can buy them here. The next drop will be taking place on July 10 at 2pm EST. Make sure you get yours before they're gone!