I don't know about you, but Goldfish were a huge part of my childhood. I used to bring these delicious golden cheese crackers to school in a little plastic bag and everyone wanted one. I was totally fine with the classic Goldfish shapes, but now I'm jealous because the brand has developed different colors, flavors and shapes to make this snack even more delicious. 

Goldfish Disney Princess Crackers

Photo Courtesy of Pepperidge Farm

Goldfish has partnered with Disney in the past and they are back again with their princess crackers. Disney Princesses are well known by many individuals around the world as they are typically seen as a classic staple of childhood. Ariel, Tiana, Moana, Rapunzel, Cinderella and Jasmine can be found on the cracker packs. Jasmine, Moana and Cinderella have crackers shaped after them in addition to a pink cracker. 

Goldfish Marvel Avengers Crackers

Photo Courtesy of Pepperidge Farm

In addition to Disney Princess crackers, Goldfish has teamed up with Marvel for the first time ever to release crackers featuring Marvel Avengers characters. The brand is releasing three collectible packages which highlight many of the well-known Avengers. 

Consumers can find Iron Man, Hulk, Black Widow, Captain America, Black Panther and Thor on the Goldfish cracker packs. The item also features crackers shaped like Iron Man, Black Widow, Black Panther and the Avengers symbol.

Where To Get Goldfish's Marvel Avengers And Disney Princess Crackers

Photo Courtesy of Pepperidge Farm

If you're interested in trying these Goldfish crackers for yourself, they will be available starting the first week of June at Target for $2.49. 

Make sure to follow Goldfish on Instagram and Facebook to stay updated on the latest product news!