Raise your hand if you've ever been told not to play with your food. I don't know about you, but as a child, I heard this phrase every day. There was just something so fun about pretending my pasta was an airplane or my Goldfish were my friends. If you're looking for a way to distract yourself or children while stuck at home, you need to check out Goldfish's 'Color on Me' collaboration with Crayola. 

Goldfish 'Color On Me' Multipack 

Photo Courtesy of Goldfish

Goldfish has collaborated with Crayola to release a limited-edition 'Color on Me' multipack. This limited-edition 'Color on Me' multipack includes interactive packaging and Crayola crayons and markers that make it easy to bring one's imagination to life.

Not only will you have the bright colors from the markers and crayons, but the Goldfish come in vibrant colors that make snacking even more fun!

Goldfish is baked with real cheese, the colors are sourced from plants and they have no artificial flavors or preservatives. 

If you're looking to channel your inner child this summer or distract the kiddos, starting in July, these 20-count 'Color on Me' multi-packs will be available at Target's nationwide both in stores and online. 

Get your color on!