I'm going to be honest: When it was announced that Hannah B., aka Alabama Hannah, aka the other beauty pageant girl from Colton's season of The Bachelor, was going to be the Bachelorette, I was not excited. In fact, I was really considering not watching her season at all. Hannah didn't get the most gracious edit last season, so I assumed it was going to be a lot of crazy and not a lot of substance. But, boy, was I wrong. This season is already shaping up to be entertaining and exciting, perhaps more so than seasons past. We're only two episodes in and Hannah has exposed a contestant with a girlfriend, someone has already professed his love for Hannah, and we have not one, but two potential villains.

Whew. With all that drama, I need a drink, preferably a sangria to celebrate this lovely show and lovely weather. Wanna join me? Great. Here's the ultimate Bachelorette drinking game for season 15, Hannah B. Gather your friends and family and other Bachelorette fanatics, kick off your work shoes, and pour yourself a nice, thick drink. It is time to get started.

Take a sip when...

Hannah makes a face that we can all relate to.

She sure is the realest Bachelorette we've had in a while.

Someone says, "Roll Tide!"

Tbh, I don't even know what that means, but apparently Hannah B. loves it.

The name "John Paul Jones" is uttered.

Is John Paul Jones a real person or a fictional character? Let's debate.

Take two sips when...

You miss Matt Donald. So much.

He's going to be this season's Grocery Store Joe, aka the one who got away.

Luke P. makes you cringe from his fake vulnerability.

We get it, dude. You want to be The Bachelor. Or, at least, make it on Paradise.

Tyler C. pops up on screen and he looks like he is sleep-walking.

Open your eyes, sweetie. They're so pretty.

Finish your drink when...

A group date involving physical activity is announced.

It's all fun and games until someone gets injured.

A contestant pops up on your screen and you don't remember ever seeing him before.

With so many generic white dudes named Luke, Tyler, and Connor, it's hard to keep track.

Cam starts rapping for literally no reason.

Sir, nobody asked for this.

Take a shot when...

Cam utters his catchphrase.

ABC: "Always Be Cam." More like: "Anybody But Cam!"

Someone is sent home, and not during the rose ceremony.

To quote Beyoncé: "Tell 'em 'boy, bye.'"

We finally learn what set Hannah off.

"I don't owe you anything"? Well, Chris Harrison, you kind of owe me an explanation for that blow-up!

Don't forget to bookmark this Bachelorette drinking game for season 15 so that, every Monday, you're prepared to crack out that bottle of rosé and drink to our Bachelorette, Hannah B. You can thank me later.

#SpoonTip: Please drink responsibly! Spoon University does not support underage drinking or binge drinking.