It’s no secret that the Grammys are one of America’s most beloved and anticipated award shows of the season, with music lovers from across the country tuning in to see their favorites snag that golden gramophone. But this year, it isn’t just the nail-biting competition that’s being anxiously awaited — it’s the menu. The 2023 nominees, including Lizzo, Harry Styles, and Bad Bunny, are in for an aviation-themed menu at the Grammys fit for a star-studded after-party.

Ahead of the ceremony and official after-party on Feb. 5, Chef Jason Fullilove shared his menu plans with PEOPLE. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, along with his previous culinary endeavor as an executive chef at the 2017 ceremony, Fullilove created a menu celebrating the cultures he loves, namely Havana, Cuba, and Miami, along with many others.

Fullilove told PEOPLE he hopes the menu will be “fresh” and “modern” and expressed his excitement for one dish in particular, the kokoda white fish coconut ceviche. The former Beat Bobby Flay contestant characterized the dish as being “a fresh, bright, [and] delicious version of a ceviche I don't think most people have experienced." Fullilove also disclosed other dishes, including akee, a tropical fruit native to West Africa, and Jamaican beef patties, as well as plantain coconut rice salad.

The menu will mirror its venue, as the Los Angeles Convention Center will include an aviary, along with aerial performers acting as birds surrounded by giant bird cages. Amidst the avian adornments, there will be a total of 48 food stations and 48 bars for the after-party of nearly 5,000 music industry moguls to enjoy.

Impressively, Fullilove creates his menu with those with particular eating restrictions or preferences in mind. The stations will include six vegetarian options, six vegan options, and 12 gluten-free options. And yet, all of this food will not go to waste; in order to combat leftovers, the Recording Academy has chosen to collaborate with Musically Fed, a charity that uses uneaten food from backstage at events to help feed those who are food insecure.

Though this is Fullilove’s first time composing the menu for the event, his dishes are sure to take on new heights in the avian arena. Tune in to the ceremony, hosted by Trevor Noah, at 8 p.m. ET on Feb. 5 to witness your favorites and their after-party menu at the Grammys take flight.