We all love Lizzo for her infectious personality, killer voice, and her relatable obsessions with celebs like Chris Evans and Harry Styles. But the singer has also gone viral for her out of the box food obsessions on TikTok, specifically her self-proclaimed addiction to “Nature’s Cereal,” which has over 1.3 million likes.

ICYMI, Nature’s Cereal, a recipe Lizzo credited to Tik Tok account Natures_Food, is basically coconut water poured over strawberries, pomegranate seeds, blueberries, and ice cubes — a refreshing snack to be enjoyed when it’s warm out. Lizzo, who became a vegan in 2020, wanted to make the recipe a little more winter-y for the season and came up with a recipe she calls “Nature’s Oatmeal.”

In the TikTok she posted yesterday, Lizzo calls her new recipe her new “food fixation.” She starts with a base of coconut yogurt and flax and chia seeds, and puts that mixture in the fridge until it gets “nice and gelatinous.” She then adds “the trifecta of berries” — blackberries, blueberries, and pomegranate seeds — and mixes it up a final time before throwing in banana slices, cinnamon, and a drizzle of honey. In her own words, “it’s literally so good." From her reaction to taking a bite, I definitely believe her.

And TikTok agrees with me. The comments section is flooded with modifications. My personal favorites are caramelizing the banana in coconut oil and adding walnuts. Lizzo’s new take on breakfast is making my list of recipes to try. It’s a quick and easy breakfast for the winter months for when I’m craving a taste of nature.