The 65th Annual Grammy Awards is happening this Sunday, February 5 with host and comedian Trevor Noah. If you want to make the most of your watch party with friends, we have some fun Grammys drinking game rules for you to try out.  

Plus, you can get even more in the spirit of things with these Grammys-themed snacks and cocktails. Get ready to be tipsy and sing-song-y by the end of the night. 

#SpoonTip: Drinking can be fun, but be responsible. Spoon does not promote binge or underage drinking. Stay safe!

Here Are The Grammys Drinking Game Rules:

Take a drink whenever Trevor Noah makes a joke about your fave artist.

Hosting the Grammys for his third year, the former Daily Show star isn’t afraid to poke a little fun at the likes of FINNEAS, BTS, and Justin Bieber. Who’s next to experience a little light-hearted roast?

Take a drink whenever the camera shows Harry Styles in the audience.

You know that camera operator is going to be zeroed in on Harry all night long. We hope the show editor shows his best angles every five minutes.

Take a drink whenever a Grammys winner thanks their mom and/or dad.

Listen closely to each speech and see who loves their mama.

Take a drink whenever a Grammys winner starts to get played off the stage during their acceptance speech.

We know there’s a huge team of people behind each song, music video, and album and 20 seconds just isn’t long enough no matter how fast each artist talks.

Take a shot if someone breaks a Grammys record.

Two historic things could happen during this Grammys show. Beyoncé could break the record for having the most Grammys if she wins just four out of her nine nominations. Additionally, Viola Davis might gain EGOT status if she wins Best Audio Book, Narration, and Storytelling Recording.

Take a drink if you wrongly guess the Big Four categories.

Before the show, have each guest write down their predictions for Album Of The Year, Record Of The Year, Song Of The Year, and Best New Artist. You can have prizes for people who get the most correct, while everyone else has to drink.

Take a drink if your favorite artist wins an award.

Pick your fave artist at the top of the night, and take a drink whenever they get a W.

Take a drink if you tear up during a live performance.

For the Harry Styles girlies, you’ll need some tissues.

Take a drink every time the camera shows Taylor Swift dancing and singing along to a live performance.

She’s the dancing queen at every awards show.

Take a drink every time you and your friends sing along to a live performance.

You are bound to give your performance, for sure.

Chug your drink if an awkward future-viral moment happens.

Gen Z can see one televised moment and know Twitter is about to pop off with memes on memes on memes.

Take a drink every time an act you don’t know wins a Grammy.

There are bound to be a few new artists and singers you discover. Take a drink when you hear about a new act, and make a note to check them out after the show.

Finish your drink if you sing along and get the lyrics wrong.

You better start studying.