Whether you're looking for a trick or a treat, these colorful candy cocktails have you covered this Halloween. These drinks are a great way to kick off your night out, or the perfect sweet addition to your horror movie marathon. 

Christie Rentschler

While there are many boozy Halloween drinks to celebrate the holiday, these one-step drinks are perfect to make in your dorm room. Simply pick your poison and your favorite candy, then seal them together in an airtight mason jar for at least 5 hours. By the time the clock strikes midnight, you'll have gorgeously bright liquors ready for mixed drinks and shots. 

Candy Corn Liquor

Christie Rentschler

This homage to the classic Halloween treat pairs perfectly with your festive pumpkin decorations. In order to enhance the sugary sweet flavor, I suggest dissolving the candy corn in vanilla vodka and topping your cocktail off with something creamy like Bailey's or RumChata. This drink is an amazingly simple alternative to the always popular Candy Corn Jello Shots, giving you all of the buzz with none of the hassle. 

Sour Patch Citrus Splash

Christie Rentschler

With so many different flavors to choose from, make sure you  separate your sour patch kids by color before submerging them. I used a combination of green and yellow topped with Malibu to make a tropical citrus blend. Pour the mystical green drink into an oversized witches caldron to make a brew that would knock a witch right off her broomstick. 

Jolly Rancher Shots

Christie Rentschler

Due to their bright, clear colors, Jolly Ranchers make the prettiest colored liquors. I combined blue raspberry candies with blue raspberry Svedka for an extra sour shot, the watermelon candies with peach New Amsterdam for a boozy take on tutti fruitti. 

Yummy Gummies

Christie Rentschler

Unlike the previous three, these sweet treats are meant to absorb, not dissolve. While I kept it classic with simple Haribo Gold bears, sour worms or gummy eyeballs could be an especially spooky twist. Capture the mad scientists vibe by lining them across your shelf in sealed mason jars for fully functional party decor.

So whether you have a massive sweet tooth or are just sick of choking on Taaka at frat parties, these candy cocktails will have you riding a sugar high all of Halloweekend.