From incredibly cute bottles of rosé to cruelty-free makeup, Target is every college kid's haven. Walking into one makes me feel like a kid at a candy store, especially when I hit the trail mix section, aka my kind of candy. Target trail mix comes in an assortment of different flavors and textures that manage to go pretty well together. However, Target has managed to one-up itself, because today they're releasing three new trail mix flavors that you have to try the next time you're in the store.

Archer Farms Toasted Coconut Trail Mix

Photo courtesy of Target

Summer is in full swing, so you know what that means: coconut drinks, sweets, and snacks. From piña coladas to decadent macaroons, the warmer days and longer nights are the perfect excuse to eat coconuts every opportunity you've got. Target is giving you yet another chance with its new Archer Farms Toasted Coconut Trail Mix, which is packed with coconuts in two different forms. Cashews are roasted and dusted in coconut, and coconut flakes are mixed throughout the dried mango, raisin, almond, and cashew mixture. So, with every handful, you'll get that rich coconut flavor that'll send you straight to the tropics for just $4.99.

Archer Farms Buffalo Ranch Trail Mix 

Photo courtesy of Target

Love Buffalo Wild Wings but are cutting back on your meat consumption? Or are you craving some wings while stuck in the library at 2 am? Target's got you covered. The brand-new Archer Farms Buffalo Ranch Trail Mix proves that trail mix is the best, most versatile snack. A savory treat, this flavor combines the heat of buffalo wings with a cool ranch dipping sauce into a seasoning for peanuts, corn sticks, corn kernels, almonds, and cashews, making the perfect snack to serve in a bowl for your guests while watching a big game and throwing back a couple of beers. All for a cool $3.99.

Archer Farms Probiotic Fruit & Yogurt Trail Mix

Photo courtesy of Target

The trail mix I'm most excited to try out the next time I find myself in Target, Archer Farms Probiotic Fruit & Yogurt trail mix is a combination of all things that I love in this world. As a Greek yogurt fanatic (I eat Chobani Flips for breakfast every morning, without fail), I cannot wait to dig into a tub of this stuff. This trail mix is protein, probiotic, and antioxidant-rich, since it contains Greek yogurt chips, yogurt-covered cranberries, blueberries, and almonds. Top your yogurt or oatmeal with a couple of tablespoons, or eat it on its own. Either way, the Fruit & Yogurt trail mix will be the best $5.99 you've spent on a quick snack.

Jeanne Paulino

Run, don't walk, to your closest Target to try out one of these new trail mix flavors today. And, while you're at it, do yourself a favor and buy a snack pack of the classic Monster flavor ($6.39) for some convenient, on-the-go snacking (or, for my case, portion control). Because you can never have too much trail mix.