Target is good for a lot of things—food, clothes, toiletries, kitchen stuff, home stuff—basically every necessity. Well, that list of necessities just got a little longer, because Target is now selling a seriously cute rosé, just in time for spring. 

Photo courtesy of Target

Starting March 4, Yes Way Rosé will be sold at Target and I cannot wait. The line comes from the ladies behind the Yes Way Rosé brand you've probably seen stamped on everything from t-shirts and towels, to candles and greeting cards. 

Yes Way Rosé started as an Instagram account (@yeswayrose) and was founded by two best friends in 2013: fashion editor Erica Blumenthal and art director Nikki Huganir. But after four years, 47.5 thousand Insta followers, and an entire line of swag, the duo has created a rosé that will 100 percent be showing up in all your friends' Instagram posts.

Photo courtesy of Target

The pink wine specifically comes from the South of France and is said to have notes of strawberry, citrus, and peach. And the color.... Just look at that color! #NoFilter. The rosé will retail for a cool $12.99 per bottle. I mean, it might be a little pricier than the $5 bottle you're used to rolling up to the pregame with, but the additional change is worth it for the likes, amirite? 

You can pick up a bottle of Yes Way Rosé wine starting next week. If your local Target doesn't sell alcohol, well, then I guess you're just gonna have to take a little trip. Just kidding. Word on the street is that this line will be sold by other retailers very soon. But seriously, I feel for you.