Buffalo Wild Wings is known for its "Wings. Beer. Sports." Like many, I enjoy watching the game with a big batch of wings (team bone-in, of course), but BWW really should add a fourth item in its slogan: "Gluten-Free Friendly." Yes, you heard that right. This sports bar chain has a plethora of gluten-free options to choose from if you're intolerant or just looking to cut back. Here are the 12 easiest gluten-free Buffalo Wild Wings menu items you can order that require few to no substitutions in your oder. I've compiled these menu items using BWW's handy online allergen guide

#SpoonTip: BWW does say that there's a risk of cross-contamination while these items are being prepared, so be conscious of this when ordering. 

Appetizers/Sides

Ultimate Nachos with Chicken

To kick off the list, I've got a very exciting shareable that'll have you saying, "Gluten, who?" These tortilla chips are topped with all the goods: chicken, beans, pico de gallo, jalapeños, salsa, lettuce, and queso. It's honestly the best appetizer at BWW, so go wild.

Fries

"Fries before guys" is a motto that I try to live by, but especially if I'm trying not to eat gluten. Potatoes are naturally gluten-free, meaning that fries, which are available in virtually every restaurant, are pretty much a safe bet if you're eating gluten-free.

Chips and Salsa

A crowd favorite, the chips and salsa at BWW are the perfect appetizer to share amongst the table, whether you're gluten-free or not. However, the warm tortilla chips and housemade salsa are so addictive that you might not want to share.

Buffalo Chips

Though the Buffalo Chips are considered a side item, they're a star in my eyes. These crispy, fried potatoes are basically fries but round, making them more fun to eat. As a bonus, you can customize this shareable with everything from cheese to bacon to Cajun spice to make it into a main dish.

Salads

Santa Fe Chicken Salad

I know, I know, you're at BWW, why would you get a salad? However, hear me out. The Santa Fe Chicken Salad comes with grilled chicken breast, lettuce, corn, beans, pico de gallo, tortillas, and a cilantro lime dressing, so it's basically a deconstructed taco plate.

Wings

Traditional Wings with Parmesan Garlic Sauce

Out of the types of wings that you can get at BWW, traditional is the only one without gluten, so load up on classic bone-in wings. Thankfully, the Parmesan garlic sauce, my personal favorite, is also gluten-free, so load up on nine or 18 wings with all the ranch the next time you're out with your friends

Traditional Wings with Salted Caramel Sauce

None of BWW's desserts are gluten-free, sadly, but the brand new Salted Caramel BBQ wings make up for the lack of sweetness. Traditional wings are tossed in a salted caramel sauce, making for a savory-sweet bite. I'll admit that I was skeptical when I first heard the news, but chicken and waffles is a thing, so give it a chance before you pass judgment.

Traditional Wings with Blazin' Sauce

I love a good challenge, but the Blazin' Challenge at BWW is no joke. You have six minutes to eat 12 wings that are be 40-75 times hotter than Tabasco. And you don't get any reinforcements. No water, no napkins. Are the T-shirt and five minutes of fame worth the pain? Arguable, but hey, it's gluten-free, so that's something.

Traditional Wings with Medium Sauce

Who would've thought that your go-to was also unintentionally allergen-friendly? The classic wings in BWW's signature medium sauce are a safe bet if you're eating gluten-free but want a taste of some good old fashioned buffalo wings.

Naked Tenders

Not a wing person but found yourself at a restaurant known for its wings? This one's for you. The Naked Tenders are strips of all-white chicken breast that you can dip into sauce of your choice. Be sure to avoid Asian-inspired sauces because they tend to contain gluten.

#SpoonTip: Besides the sauces listed above, other gluten-free options include: Bourbon Honey Mustard, Buffalo Seasoning, Caribbean Jerk, Chipotle BBQ Seasoning, Desert Heat Seasoning, Honey BBQ, Hot Sauce, Lemon Pepper Seasoning, Mango Habanero, Mild Sauce, Salt & Vinegar Seasoning, Spicy Garlic, Sweet BBQ, and Wild Sauce.

Drinks

Buffalo Zoo

Need to wash your food down with a drink? Unfortunately, a ton of alcoholic drinks have hidden gluten in them, but not Buffalo Zoo, which is packed with four types of alcohol (including Grey Goose, the only vodka that won't have you gagging) combined with orange and pineapple juice for a refreshing yet boozy summertime drink.

Angry Orchard

Angry Orchard is one of my favorite alcoholic beverages, and not just because they've got a rosé cider. Crisp and slightly sweet, Angry Orchard is a light, delicious drink that pairs well with wings, fries, salads—anything, really. Plus, it's got no gluten (cider is made out of apples), so your only concern is avoiding a hangover the next day.

Though BWW might seem like the least likely place to be gluten-friendly, this list proves that you can find gluten-free options anywhere. So, go out there and celebrate with your friends to watch the big game, or just grab a drink and relax. Just be sure you get traditional bone-in wings and avoid the craft beers.