It's officially pumpkin spice latte season at Starbucks, Dunkin', and local coffee shops around the country. In fact, it's pumpkin spice season in most candy aisles, at bakeries, and even at Wendy's for their new Frosty. However, pumpkin spice shouldn't be limited to our morning coffee runs or the little treats we eat throughout the day; pumpkin spice can actually make an amazing nightcap. These pumpkin spice cocktails are the best way to incorporate fall flavors into your favorite drinks. From brunch parties to Halloween hangs, these recipes are going to let you live in PSL world all day long. 

#SpoonTip: Drinking can be fun, but be responsible. Spoon does not promote binge or underage drinking. Stay safe!

Pumpkin Cream Espresso Martini

TikTok recipe connoisseur Brooklyn's Bites shared her now-viral cocktail recipe that is the pinnacle of class. Inspired by Starbucks' pumpkin cream cold brew, this pumpkin cream espresso martini still has an autumnal kick with a taste of vodka and Kahlua. For all of my college students on a budget, cold brew also works in place of espresso for this recipe. 

Pumpkin Spice Old Fashioned

A typical Old Fashioned is out for the season, and its PSL counterpart is in. Mix your preferred bourbon with a splash of pumpkin spice syrup and orange bitters. Top with a cinnamon stick and some dried citrus. You'll have fab pumpkin spice cocktails to sip on all night long. 

Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Spritz

Summer is for Aperol spritzes, while the fall is for pumpkin spice cinnamon spritzes. Start off your cocktail with a glass full of ice. Then, add in a shot of the Italian sweet liqueur Amaretto with a tinge of pumpkin spice syrup to taste. Of course, top it off with sparkling white wine and club soda. Add a cinnamon stick if you're feeling snazzy. 

Pumpkin Spice Margarita

I bet you didn't think you could celebrate happy hour with a pumpkin marg right at home. TikTok user @geneegk shared their recipe for the boozy drink with a cinnamon sugar rim. In a shaker, mix up Triple Sec, tequila, pumpkin puree, agave, lime juice, and orange bitters. This would be an ideal cocktail for any Halloween or Thanksgiving party. 

Pumpkin Spice Mimosa

Make an easy-peasy morning, afternoon, or evening drink by mixing together equal parts Champagne or sparkling wine with your go-to pumpkin ale or pumpkin cider. Add a cinnamon and sugar rim and edible flowers to make your fall brunch cocktail dreams come true.